Chapter 12

*Hana's POV*

I silently wait for the other to leave the class for lunch. Once Aizawa and I are alone, he pointedly looks at my scarf and simple says, "Remove it." I flinch slightly before raising my shaking hands towards my neck, slowly loosening the scarf. I closed my eyes once I was done, bracing for his reaction.

*Aizawa's POV*

I. saw. red.

Those were handprints, fucking handprints, around her neck. I felt my eyes turn red as my quick activated. This was my student, a (my) kid, and he dared to put his hands on her?

I realised I was scaring her with how her whole body slightly trembled. I let out a sigh as I calmed down. "Sorry about that Mizaki, can you explain to me what happened?"

Her eyes were ice cold, staring me emotionlessly as she spoke in a dead voice, "Punishment." Before I can ask for more details, she's already walking out the door, leaving me stunned behind.

*Hana's POV*

I walk away from the classroom silently. I feel empty. I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm not looking where I'm going, I don't care, I just want to get out of here.

I'm not looking where I'm going when I suddenly bumb into a hard chest. I look up and stare blankly into Iida's blue eyes. "Sorry about that." I apologize as he does his iconic hand motions, "No it's alright Mizaki. I wasn't looking where I was going as well. I apologize."

Hearing Iida's overly formal way if speaking, the shine returns to my eyes. As I'm about to head to the cafeteria for lunch, Iida stops me.

After a moments hesitation he asks me, "What did you mean when you helped me with my hero name? About taking on another hero's name? My brother's hero career is over now that his legs are paralyzed." (Check the A/N on the previous chapter if you haven't already)

I stay quiet for a moment before softly explaining, "There is a possibility that I could heal him. I've never used that specific skill before so I'm not sure how effective it will be."

'I had wanted to try using this on Uncle Might but I guess this can be seen as a test run.'

"I won't guarantee that it will work, but it can be a start. But, if I do this, you need to promise me something."

Iida exclaimed hopefully, "Anything, anything at all. As long as there is a way to save my brother." He looks at me determinedly and I smile in response, "Don't chase after Stain. I already told you this, but please, let the pro's handle this." He stays quiet for a few seconds, thinking it over, before reluctantly agreeing, "Okay I will. Thank you Mizaki. Thinking about it now, I don't want to be the type of hero hung up on revenge. I will use this as a lesson instead to better my way of saving others!"

I smile, "Okay, after our internships I'll visit your brother and try to help him." Iida thanks me again and we make our way back to the cafeteria together so that I can get lunch.

*timeskip to the first day of internships*

I stand next to Aizawa as we wait for everyone to board their trains. Aizawa had already given his speech on how we were expected to behave during our internships.

Once everyone had left, Aizawa gestured for me to follow as we made our way towards his Agency that was situated here in Mutsutafu (Is that what it's called? I can't remember). As we walk Aizawa begins to explain, "Acording to what I've observed during your hero training, you seem to have a solid foundation when it comes to close-quarters-combat and spatial awareness, so I won't be focusing as much on those than the rest of your training.