Chapter 6

The Bakusquad watched as the girl's chest rose up and down steadily. Her skin was completely clear of wounds or bruises as a small blue hologram floated above her head with a timer on it. The group watched anxiously as there was only a few minutes left before the white haired girl awoke.

Kirishima and Kaminari sat on either side of her, worry evident in their gazes. Mina stood next to Kirishima and Sero behind Kaminari. Bakugo was leaning against the wall facing the hospital bed in Recovery Girl's office.

As the last second passed the blue screen vanished and my eyes fluttered open, blinking to clear my blurry vision. I looked around me and smiled at my friends, rubbing my eyes with my fist. "Hey guys..." I said in a soft voice before being engulfed into a group hug with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina, Bakugo watching silently.

We made eye contact and I smiled and the surprisingly silent blonde. The others let go and Mina grabbed his arm before dragging him forward me for pushing him towards me. He rolled his eyes before sitting on the edge of my bed and pulled me into a gentle hug.

My eyes widened, a little shocked at his actions, before relaxing in his hold and hugging back, the 3 other boys in the room giving slightly jealous looks at the sight.

Bakugo lightly shoved me away before smaking the back of my head, "Don't scare us like that again game bitch." I rolled my eyes and pouted as I rubbed my head. "Yeah yeah what ever you say Hedgehog."

His eye twitched, "What did you call me?!" I giggled, "Hey, I could've called you blonde gremlin but I decided to be nice for a change. And plus you did just call me game bitch." I deadpanned. He rolled his eyes before standing up.

"Anyway, Recovery Girl said you could leave when you woke up, you have 30 minutes to get ready before getting to class. Just get something to eat from the cafeteria or something." Mina told me as she handed me my uniform and I noticed I was still wearing my hero costume.

I thanked her and they all left to class as I got dressed. I went over to the cafeteria and asked lunch rush for some meat buns to eat before class started. I took a bite from one as I walked to my homeroom. I walked into the classroom normally as everyone besides the bakusquad stared at me in shock.

"Yo."

"HANA!"

A few came up to me asking if I was okay. After assuring them that I was fine, I walked to my seat and sat down to finish my breakfast. "I'm glad you're okay Mizaki." I look to the side and give Todoroki a small smile as thanks when Aizawa came in looking like a mummy.

Looking at him I frowned as I remembered how I couldn't help him during the USJ attack. "The fight isn't over yet." I look at Aizawa in confusion and a little dread. 'Not more villains.'

"The UA sports festival will be in 2 weeks."

I sigh in relief as my body relaxes. I start getting excited at the thought of showing off my hard work. The school day continues and soon the final bell rings. I start thinking of the different things I can work on.

'I should probably focus on strength, agility and speed. Maybe some resistance training could be useful too.'

I walk onto an empty home and go to my room to finish up any homework I got today before changing into the same outfit I had for the entrance exam.