Chapter 3

I walk to school the next day, seeing a familiar ash blonde hair that's attached to an explosive gremlin with anger issues. Catching up to Bakugo I match his pace to walk next to him. He eyes me and scoffs, "What the fuck do you want, you extra?"

I ignore him and just hum in response, "Just walking to school, you pomeranian." The look in his eyes turns from annoyance to pure rage as he turns to me. "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" I roll my eyes, "I called you a fucking pomeranian, what about it?" I watch calmly as he seethes in anger.

Too lazy to deal with him, I pick up my pace and walk through the school gates towards our class. A faint "Get back here you fuxking extra!" is heard but I ignore it as I take my seat next to Todoroki. I give him a friendly smile, "Morning!"

He nods as a greeting before the door slams open, revealing the angry hedgehog I ditched earlier. Just as he's about to walking over and probably blow my ass up, Aizawa comes in and begins the first lesson.

*timeskip*

The bells rings and we all walk to the cafeteria for lunch. After getting food from lunch rush I look around, trying to find a place where I can sit and eat. Suddenly someone calls out my name and I see Kirishima and Kaminari waving me over to their table. They're sitting with Sero, Mina and Bakugo.

I walk over with my lunch tray as I greet them, "Hey Kiri, hey Pikachu. What's up?" I barely hear Sero snort. Both boys' faces turn pink at the nicknames before Kirishima snaps out of it first. "Not much, just wanted to know if you want to sit with us for lunch?"

I look around to see both Sero and Mina nod in agreement while Kaminari grins and makes space for me to sit next to him. Bakugo just grumbles before returning to eating his food.

I sit down next to Kaminari and give him a small smile, not seeing the slightly jealous looks from the other boys seated at out table (while one would deny it for as long as he lives while telling us to die. I'm sure it's not too hard to guess who).

We finish eating and the bell rings. We chat on our way back to class before splitting up to our respective seats. We wait for the next teacher to arrive when the door slams open, "I AM HERE...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

Various gasps of astonishment and murmurs fly throughout the class about how the nber 1 hero, All Might, was going to be our teacher. However, while everyone else is joyfully talking about him, the only thing I can do is hope my desk swallows me whole and that he doesn't recognize me.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about
...well....All Might is my very loving, yet incredibly overprotective, uncle, my mom's brother. He's trained me with my quirk since I was 7 and is probably the only person who knows the full extent of my quirk. Not even my parents know half the stuff he does, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm swept from my train of thoughts as I'm pulled into a crushing embrace, "Hana! Why didn't you tell me you got into UA?! I would've congratulated you if I had know my niece was accepted into the best hero school in Japan!"

"Niece?!"

I hear the entire class freak out about my family relationship with the number 1 hero as I attempt to release myself from his iron grip. "Uncle Might, please let go. Everyone is staring..." I mumble out as I feel my cheeks redden. I hate it when I'm the center of attention.

"Ah yes!" He quickly releases me and walks to the front of the classroom before awkwardly coughing. "Class, today we will be conducting some battle training as the beginningof your hero studies. Consider it 'Heroing 101'."

Everyone seems excited to start our hero studies, some more about the combat than the actual lesson (cough Bakugo cough cough). "Now, you all filled in your quirk application forms correct? These here are the hero suits designed specifically for you!" He gestures to the side of the class where parts of the wall come out to reveal suitcases with numbers on them which I assume contain our hero costumes.

I grab my case and walk with the rest of the girls to the changing room. I decide to just change there instead of in the stall like I normally would since I want to get more comfortable around the other girls, though I do make sure to keep my back out of view. I take off my blazer and unbutton my shirt, revealing a black sports bra (I prefer wearing then to normal ones that basically stab you everytime you wear them).

"WOAH!! YOU HAVE ABS?!" An excited pink alien suddenly jumps in front of me and pokes my abdomen before I even take my shirt off. I feel the other girls stare at me as I start feeling self conscious and wrap my arms around my stomach as I feel myself blush. I quickly grab my hero suit and rush into the nearest stall as I hear the other girl awe at my 'cute' reaction.

Finally shrugging off the rest of my uniform, I slip on my hero suit.

(Imagine there's a white pouch attached to the right thigh )

I wanted my hero costume to look like the outfits in RPG games since my quirk resembles the gaming systems in the more fantasy RPGs. I'm really happy that it covers most of my skin besides my face and a little bit of my stomach. I'm glad the cape covers my back too, 'Although that's an entirely different reason.'

The material used is waterproof and fireproof while some parts are made of a hard but lightweight metal. There's also a pouch on my right thigh where I keep a bunch of throwing knives.

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the stall, seeing all the girls already changed and staring at me. Suddenly Mina jumps at me and exclaims how she loves my costume and how pretty I look with it on. I blush and give her a nervous smile as she lets go.

"T-thanks. I really like all your costumes too." We walk out the changing room as the girls fangirl over each other's hero suits. I walk to the back of the group and I'm the last person to walk out onto the training grounds.

As soon as I walk out, unknown to me, 6 boys immediately blush and look away. Suddenly I feel someone touch my ass, "Your so hot..." I kick the thing away from me and see it's the short pervy shit stai- I mean Mineta. The entire class, including All Might, glares at the boy as Mina and Yoayurozu stand at my sides and Kirishima stands slightly behind me.

'Hana protection squad: engage!'

I smile at the three of them as All Mights clears his throat, complementing us on our costumes. He explains how we will be having 2v2 indoor mock battles, one person being excluded since we're an odd number. I giggle as All Might pulls out a literal script, telling us the scenario for the mock battles.

We would be drawing lots to decide the teams, whoever draws the blank lot would be the one excluded from fighting. Then we would decide which team would be the hero team and which would be the villian team. I ended up picking the blank and pouted at the fact I wouldn't be able to participate.

*timeskip*

I watched as everyone took their turn in the 2v2 battles with interest. The most noteworthy being Midoriya and Bakugo nearly destroying half the building and Midoriya ending up in the nurse's office with a broken arm and probably a concussion, as well as Todoroki who completely froze the entire building and practically winning single handedly.

We all returned back to class when the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Bakugo stormed out almost immediately and soon after Midoriya came in asking for him. After Uraraka told him that Balugo just left, he sprinted after him. 'He probably wanted to talk to him about their mock battle.'

I shrug to myself before saying goodbye to everyone and walking out of the classroom, off the school grounds and made my way home.
_______________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sooooo........chapter 3 is out.

I hope you guys like it!

-❄