Bunnies and Quirk Mishaps (Extra #3)

*Hana's POV*

I was lounging on one of the couches in the common room with the rest of the 1A girls when the front door slammed open with a bang.

Glancing over I see Bakugo with a scowl on his face with something in his arms, something green and fluffy. Our eyes meet and his frown deepens as he walks over to me, "I need to talk to Aizawa, take care of the fucking nerd for me."

I sit there confused as he plops a dark green bunny on my lap, "The...nerd?" I look at the bunny in my lap, it's big viridian eyes staring back into my purple ones, "Midoriya?!" The bunny, Midoriya, nods slightly as his ears droop sadly.

"What happened? Is this a quirk?" He nods again and I sigh, "Of course it's you that gets hit by a shapeshifting quirk. Know when it'll wear off?" Midoriya shakes his head as he shyly looks away.

I lay my head in the back of the couch and sigh as I left my head to lightly pet Midoriya's soft fluff. He squeaks in surprise before closing his eyes in bliss when I rub between his ears. I hear the other girls coo and giggle when his legs starts thinking softly against my thigh.

I sit upright again and gather the transformed boy into my arms as I stand up, "I'm gonna go see if Koda has anything for him to eat. We don't know know how long he'll be like this."

The girls give halfhearted waves as I exit the common room and head over to the boys' side of the dorms.

When I reach Koda's dorm room, I knock lightly on the door. The shy boy opens the door and looks at Midoriya in surprise. I smile crookedly, "Midoriya got hit by a quirk so he's gonna be stuck like this for a while, got anything for him to eat? I know you have your own pet bunny and you know the most about animals."

Koda blushes slightly before opening his door wide to let me insides he digs through some stuff. After a few minutes he walks over tome with a bag of baby carrots. I thank him and promise to get him something in return for the favour. He quickly waves his hands as if to dismiss the idea, but I'm stubborn and simple walkout the dorm without any compromises.

I walk, green fluff ball and carrots in hand (well arms), over to the kitchen where I place Midoriya lightly on the counter. I grab a small bowl from a cupboard and fill it with some of the carrots before storing the rest in the fridge.

I walk back over to the lounge after grabbing Midoriya again and sit down on one of the couches, the room completely empty besides Midoriya and myself. I let Midoriya snack on his carrots as I card my fingers through his soft fur. Eventually I managed to lull the bunny boy into a peaceful rest. I lay myself across the couch and place him on top of my chest, feeling myself falling asleep as well.

*Timeskip*

I wake to hear a series of clicks and giggles and a warm, comfortable weight on top of me. My eyes instantly snap open when I feel the arms around my waist and gentle breathing against my collarbones.

I look around in panic at my amused classmates as I wonder what to do with the sleeping boy that is definitely not a bunny anymore.

I glare at my unhelping classmates before saying, as quietly as possible, "Activate skill: Break Away." I feel myself break apart into dust like particles and move away as I gather back together standing a few feet away from the couch, arms crossed with a slight blush hearing my cheeks.
_______________________________________________

Skill: Break Away

The user's body will divide into tiny particles to allow then to 'pass through' solid objects.

_______________________________________________

"Could literally none of you give me a hand?"

Mina and the rest of the girls just give me amused looks that just turn my face even more heated than before. I mumble, "I'm going to my dorm," and stalk off towards my room, ignoring the giggle ringing off behind me.

(Let's just say that when Midoriya found out he turned into a strawberry for a few hours, especially when he saw the pictures of him cuddling into you while you both slept)
_______________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Another Extra for you all

I'll try uploading another chapter of the main story soon :)

-❄