Chapter 10

Todoroki and I join the rest of the class just as we see Uraraka collapse during her fight with Bakugo. Getting the basic rundown from Midoriya about how Kirishima and Tokoyami were the ones to go through to the next round and how hard Uraraka fought during this one, I send a proud look at the unconscious brunette.

*Timeskip* (I'm too lazy to go through each and every match, we all know who wins anyway)

Finally it was my match against Tokoyami. I know that he and dark shadow are extremely good at long range combat but seeing as that's his main fighting style, it's quite obvious that close combat is not his forte.

Standing at opposite sides of the rings, we give each other a nod of respect, knowing that there will be no hard feelings no matter the outcome of the match.

Midnight cracks her whip, "And now combatants! Are you ready?"

We nod.

"BEGIN!!"

Deciding not to use my quirk, I rely heavily on my reflexes as I rush towards Tokoyami and the incoming Dark Shadow. As Dark Shadow take a swing at me, I drop to the ground and slide beneath them and come face to face with a surprised Tokoyami.

Taking the opening, I immediately knock him off his feet, his back landing harshly on the cement as he let's out a breathless gasp. Dark Shadow attempts another swing at me but I use a backbend to allow the shadowy appendage to pass right over me in an impressive show of flexibility.

I pop back up only to come face to face with an incoming fist and duck down slightly before grabbing Tokoyami's wrist and, using his own momentum, throw him over my shoulder and out of bounds.

Cheers erupt throughout the crowd as I'm declared the winner.

I help Tokoyami over to Recovery Girl's temporary clinic and set him down on one of the beds. He thanks me and congratulates me on my win.

I reply with a cheerful smile before excusing myself and walking back over to class 1A's section.

After Bakugo's fight against Kirishima ends in his victory, I come to a slightly concerning conclusion.

I'm going to be fighting Bakugo next.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well shit

*Timeskip*

I don't really remember much from my fight with Bakugo.

One second I'm racing towards him using Quicksilver, landing hard repetitive punches with Adamantium Strength and another skill called Heavy Metal (7DS reference for you ;) ), which uses the iron in my blood to turn my skin into a metal like material, similar to that of the class 1B student Kirishima faced in the first round.

Heavy Metal is actually pretty difficult to notice for people who are unaware of it, as the only visible difference to my skin is an unnatural metalic sheen to it. Bakugo sure was surprised when what seemed like normal punches instead felt like being crashed into by multiple semi-trucks.

I can slightly remember that part of the fight, but everything after that is a blur, all except one explosion I distinctly remember being more powerful than the rest. Also that it was aimed at my face.

After that? Nothing but black.

Sitting up slightly in the cot, I recognize myself to be in the temporary clinic I had brought Tokoyami to not too long ago (If the clock on the wall opposite to me is to be believed, I had only been unconscious for an hour or two).