Chapter 2

It's been about a week since the entrance exam and I'm starting to get a little impatient. "Hana, you're letter is here!" I raced downstairs and grabbed the letter before booking it into my room. I ignored my mom's protests as I open the envelope. A small round device falls out and I pick it up.

I set it down on my desk and a hologram pops up to show Nezu, the principal of UA. "Congratulations Hana Mizaki. You passed the written test with flying colors and collected 83 villian points for defeating the robot villains in the practical test. However, that wasn't all. Due to you're heroic actions in saving another, the UA staff and I have awarded you with 30 rescue points! This puts you at first place in the exams with an overwhelming 113 points! Get ready, Mizaki, because this...is your hero academia!"

Tears stream down my face as the hologram cut out, a face-splitting grin overcoming my features. I hold the device to my chest as I walk downstairs to tell my mom since dad's probably out bar hopping again. She stands with an expectant look on her face as I walk into the living room. Barely above a whisper I say, "I did it. I passed. I got first. I made it." She smiles proudly at me. "I got into UA!" I exclaim happily as she pulls me into a hug.

*timeskip to first day*

I finally managed to find the door to class 1-A, my homeroom class. I enter to find I'm the first person here. "Well mom did kinda make me come an hour early. Geez, that woman was more excited than me." I mumble under my breath as I took my seat in the last row next to the window.

I laid my head on my arms and fell asleep.

The rest of the class entered the room, surprised to find the white haired girl already there and fast asleep. They were more surprised when she didn't even shift while Iida and Bakugo were arguing.

I felt someone shake my shoulder gently, waking me from my nap as a gruff and tired sounding voice told us to change into our gym clothes and meet him on the training grounds outside.

I looked to see who had woken me up to see a boy with dual colored red and white hair and a large scar on the left side of his face. He had an indifferent expression and I nodded to him as a thank you for waking me up. He nodded back and left the room. I stood and stretched a bit before following the rest of the girls into the changing rooms.

I change in one of the stalls since I'm not used to changing with other girls. I hear the girls chatting and introducing themselves. I make sure to memorize their names and voices. I finished changing along with everyone else and join the rest of my class outside.

In front of us stands who I assume is our homeroom teacher, based on the tired look on his face I have a feeling he really does not want to be here. He explains how we were going to be doing an assessment test for our quirks. He was met with a few complaints before proceeded to explain how life isn't always fair and how the next three years would just be a long road of obstacles if we wanted to become heroes. He suddenly called me over.

"Mizaki, you placed first in the entrance exam didn't you?" I nodded while the rest of the class was in shock. 'The sleeping girl got first place?!' They all probably thought. "When you did the fitness tests in middle school, what was your score for the ball throw?" He asked me and I hummed as he threw me a baseball with some kind of tracking device attached to it. "It was about 79 meters I think."

"Now try it with your quirk. Just stay in the circle and anything goes." I nod and stand straight, "Open menu, available skills." The class watches me in confusion, since to them I'm just speaking to the air.

I check if I've met the conditions for any useful skills.
_______________________________________________

Skills available:

- Quick thinking
- Quicksilver
- Adamantium strength
_______________________________________________

'Perfect.'

I close the menu and get ready to throw the ball, "Activate skill: Adamantium strength." I feel a surge of power run throughout my entire body and I throw the ball with everything I've got. The ball shoots off, breaking the sound barrier as it disappears from view in less than a second.

"In middle school they have you take these tests without the use of your quirks, this is irrational and stupid." With that he shows my score and my eyes widen. "2 478 meters!?" The whole class, including me, shouts out in surprise.

From the students who get out of their stupor, some start getting excited, saying how fun this will be. The homeroom teacher, who I now know is Shouta Aizawa, tells us how he will be ranking the class based on our test scores and the person who gets the lowest score will be expelled.

From there we begin the first test, thankfully no one had asked me about my quirk yet.

*50 meter dash*

I used my skill "Quicksilver", which triples my speed, and I finished first with 2.87 seconds.

*grip strength*

After using "Adamantium strength" again I got second with 520kg, just behind a boy with 6 arms who had gotten 540kg.

*standing long jump*

I didn't use any skills this time and relied on just my leg strength and just barely made it past the sandbox.

*repeated side steps*

Here, I used "Quicksilver" and got second to this boy with what looked like balls for hair. I made sure to stay far away from him once I noticed him staring at one of the girls', a very pretty girl with onyx eyes and black hair pulled into a spiky ponytail, breasts.

*ball throw*

Since I had already done this one I sat out. One girl with brown hair in a Bob and pink cheeks seemed to have some kind of gravity quirk and got infinity!

There were three more tests before Aizawa showed us the final results.

I had gotten first, with the black haired girl, Momo Yaoyorozu, got second and the boy who woke me up earlier, Shoto Todoroki, got third (this was accidentally written 'thirsty' and I have no clue why I'm laughing at it 🤣) place.

A green haired boy with freckles, who I remember vaguely from the entrance exam, got last place but then Aizawa admitted that he was lying about expelling the last person and that he only said it so that we would do our best.

He finally dismissed us and we walked back to class to get our bags and new schedules. As we were leaving I decided to see if what I had been suspicious of since the beginning of the tests was correct. I walked over to a redhead boy who was excitedly talking to a blonde boy who had a black lightning bolt in his hair. I tapped him on the shoulder, "Kirishima?" He turned around surprised and when he saw me he grinned, "Mizaki! I thought you looked familiar!" I returned the smile.

"Yeah. I see your dyed your hair." He shyly scratched at his nape, "Yeah. I wanted to be more like my idol. He's the manliest hero ever! Crimson Riot!" I giggle at his little fanboy moment before looking over to the blonde boy next to Kirishima. "And you are?" The boy gives me a flirty wink and in a confident tone introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Denki Kaminari."

I laughed at his attempt at flirting and give both boys and eye smile, "Alright casanova. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye Kiri! Bye Pikachu!" I don't notice both boys turn red at my nicknames for them as I run home.

'Too cute!' Both boys thoughts as they watched the white haired girl dissapear around the corner.
_______________________________________________

Hey guys!

So chapter 2 is out. I really hope you guys enjoy!

-❄