35.) Welcome Montheria

~~~Monthero

M.E. Monthroe's Era

M.E. 03/01/0924

'Are you sure we should be calling on him now oh great one?' I focus on one of my most faithful followers knowing his concerns about what I am doing. I am only doing this because it is of dire times it has been 2 months since that angel has contacted me. Yet it is time for me to talk to him, it is time for him to come into contact with me. Yes, I am positive, it is time for us to call the warrior of the cosmos the Great warrior of The Shield. He looks up to this guy looking directly at me, I was thousands of miles away and barely even a blue circle in the sky. Their Sun was dying before I breathed life into it again. On the brink of a cataclysmic collapse destroying the planet in its infancy, I decided to save it. At least that's what I tell my loyal servants. The other inhabitants had no use for the planet since they were abandoning it. I am
a cosmic entity who had taken this planet from the brink and brought it back.

I have made the final preparations my Lord If there was anything I could feel as a non-carbon life form it would be satisfied. Knowing that I could bring his mind to this world means that the body duplication process is successful. Though we could not bring him to his full power we didn't manage to bring his mind which is perfect for the armor that has been given to me. This armor had so many details added to it from the inscriptions on the left arm to the black obsidian color. Not only that but it had a white scarf that wrapped around its neck. The white scarf was a new edition, The Gauntlet of the armor was made from high-class leather. On top of that, the Army seems to have incredible durability. Even being thrown into the sun did nothing to it, it was also filled with a type of energy that made it heavier than the standard. The armor also had a faceplate with black tears engraved on it. The helmet also had a crown of thorns wrapped around it.

The armor also had multiple magical Seals and enchantments on it. The seals were to keep the user from revealing their full power. It also converted magical energy Into a viable life force, The armor also came with a rounded Shield. The Shield seems to be able to take multiple forms from what I could see, but the shield was made primarily for offensive protection and 4 barrier Magic. It specializes in all forms of Defense, and though it could use offensive weapons it would be no use in using offensive weapons. If the user is competent enough they can use the shield as everything in one. In offense and defense, this armor was made for a special class of warriors. The defense to this armor was perfect, the party would certainly need it too. They were barely able to handle one of the demon generals and he was the weakest of them, they would not be able to handle anyone stronger than him. As I looked at the armor, One last time I began to slowly deliver it back to the planet allowing it to gently enter the atmosphere causing no damage to my planet. It was time for this to begin and it was time for me to use my energy to help. As the priest began to pray he began to call out to The target destination, I began to use my psychic energy to boast his psychic reach and allow him Astral travel to Earth, we needed to remove his soul from his body while he slept now. Pulling his soul now will Allow us to transport his mind safely into the body.

This process was quite stressful For the Montherians' bodies. It was not the fact that their minds left their bodies, it was the fact that an asteroidal trip cost a lot of energy when traveling off-planet, almost like a soul leaving their body. Only this time, the soul could be lost and would not return to me. 'Master, he's been gone for three days now. How long will it take for him to return?' "He will return shortly," I answer the prayer with a thought. As I answered the prayer, I saw my loyal follower Eesdris. 'Master, I have done it but time seemed to have moved so quickly since I was gone.' "Yes, time does move quickly while you're away from your body. You will be fine, though. Are you ready to receive your reward?"

'Yes, oh great one.' Eesdris has been following me for almost 70 years of his life, serving me and spending years of his life in my service. Eesdris was a perfect tool to serve my plan, it is time for his reward. As he began to fade from the living I gently bathe him in my light. He bathed in my light and came closer into my light. I began to feel all of his emotions flowing into me, all of his thoughts flowing into me, and at that moment, everything he had dreamed about from his doubts to his prayers, and that moment, I took it all in and I gave him permanent ego-death.