09.) Vampires and Humans

~~~Apollos

May 5, 1953

This entity Zamiel told me about called for help. Hell, I didn't even know there was a such thing as a cosmic entity but I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know why I'm surprised. I run my hand through my beard and I hear a familiar voice, Lucia. 'Hello brother,' I take a moment and realize that I was in my thoughts. How long was she here? "Hey Lucia," I say to her, forcing myself back to reality, "What brings you to my side of the house?" 'Well, I didn't come for you, I came for your baby boy and his cute cheeks,'

I see Anatasia walking into the room and his big, mismatched eyes were looking at me. He reaches out towards me and I grab Anatasia and kiss her. He looks at me and I knew what he wanted. He wanted his time with his daddy. He was the only person I didn't have to worry about impressing because I was his world. As I begin to kiss him on his cheeks, Anatasia says, 'Now you know why I came here,' "Yes," I say as I give her an Eskimo kiss. 'Our anniversary is in a few weeks and I want to do something special. Also, I think it's about time we introduced him to his aunts and uncles,' I smile and say, "If you want to do that, I can't stop you especially since he does have a large family,"

It's then that Jordi reaches out to Lucia and Lucia is surprised. I didn't expect her cheeks to get a little flushed, she then looks and kisses him. She kisses him on the cheek and he starts laughing and she says, 'Oh, you like that big boy?' and he laughs as he gets more kisses. 'You're quite the ladies' man like your daddy,' I smile and say, "I've only ever been with 3 women," She smiles and says 'Well your daddy's very brave, I hope you see that one day, my little prince.'

Lucia looks at me as she continues holding him, I knew this was a now-or-never moment. "I would like to talk to you when you get a chance, big sister." She smiles as she finishes kissing Jordi on his cheeks, he's clapping happily. "That's great. You can walk with me to my next task," Anatasia kisses me before she leaves the room, we follow behind her but we soon head in opposite directions. We're in Lucian's area now, he hasn't left out of his room in two days. I guess he's still depressed, I guess ever since I wouldn't spar with him, he started staying in his room. He won't even talk about why he's in there,

'Alright Apollos, I'd like to talk about the fact that you are still drastically stronger than what you are letting on,' I was shocked that I was caught already but now was the time to see if my deception would work. "Listen, I'm not that strong," 'Bullshit,' I hear Lucian say, 'If you're not that strong, how was it that you were able to keep up with me in my berserk state?' "You know how I fought Hans while he was blood-starved. That was worse," I say, it was a lie, it was not. Fighting Hans taught me that he was a horrible fighter but a son-of-a-bitch of a person. I'm glad I saw him get dragged into hell.

'I saw your aura. It was only for a moment,' I hear Lucia say, 'But I saw it. The aura of an angel, a setting sun. You were as strong as Mother's outer aura,' "What?" I say to her. 'The queen's aura is almost always 3,000 years plus. When you fight her, she starts at around 100 years plus. She never attacks at full power and if she does, it's to end a fight and for a glimpse, you feel a fraction of her true power. It shows in you, too. For one fraction of a second, Apollos, you were almost 2,000 years old. That's twice my age. Now listen, I love you but if these changes keep happening and something happens,' I cut him off, "Lucian, I don't care if I become a god. I could never be at the top without my family. I could never be a man with so much power that he wouldn't want to have his family. I could never sacrifice this," I say to him, honestly.

I then pull my gloved hand out and he looks down and says, 'Apollos if I didn't trust you, I would've killed you and I trust that whatever's happening to you, whatever's changing you, I trust that you're in control,' He analyzes my aura, I can feel his eyes piercing me and then he relaxes. He then says, 'It's true then. Your potential is like Priscilla's,' Lucia sighs in relief, 'I told you, Lu, you got me all riled up for this,' 'I know,' Lucian said, ashamed, 'But I worry. Even since what happened with Hans, I felt so much power resonating from you. I feel as though you're so much stronger than you're letting on. I feel as though you're lying to me and don't get me wrong, I appreciate you and I appreciate the man you're becoming but please tell me, is Zamiel using you for her ends?'