11.) Character Profile: Lucian Michaelis Morten

Apollos

I take my time as I think about this. I've spent weeks studying his profile and I can't seem to understand the grasp of Lucian but I know he is one of the biggest threats to me, simply being the fact that he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. Lucian wouldn't hesitate to do anything he has to do especially if he thinks it's for the greater good. I guess I can start there.

Lucian has the uncanny ability to sever his emotions and fight. With this severing of emotions, he does his best to control them when he has to do something personal. He's an emotional man but he's emotionally stunted. He believes in doing what he has to but he also doesn't understand how much of a detriment that can be to one's personality. There's a way to take advantage of Lucian's kindness, I learned that a while ago. He'll slit your throat at a moment's notice, he will give the benefit of the doubt if he feels as though he could be wrong.

The biggest thing you want to do though is to prevent it from happening. If you can make Lucian abandon his instincts, you can make him second-guess himself. If he second-guesses himself, he'll make a mistake. That's if you can get past his instincts. If you make him second-guess his actions, he won't react. Instead, he'll go on the defense but you have to get past his intuition.

Lucian is also a good man, something I didn't expect from him. He'll do anything he can to protect his brothers and sisters but he's not called the Queen's Zealot for no reason. He is a dangerous man and he must be stopped at any cost if one is willing to sacrifice. He is also clearly a family man so it leads me to question does he have children? I recently read in the archive that all of the family members in the royal family have had children at some point which leads to a subsection of aristocrats. Aristocrats are not only dangerous but they also make up a sizable amount of elder vampires.

This leads me to believe that all of the children of these vampires are much more than I thought. Who are the Aristocrats is my real question, I have not entertained getting to know them at all. I do know that these aristocrats are still a massive threat. If they had anything to do with Hans, I will deal with that threat myself. The fact that Hans got as far as he did especially in this organization made me question if he had help from the royal family?

Seeing as he's gotten as far as he did, it leads me to wonder what he's capable of. Lucian is not only able to fight any battle to a standstill, but he is also able to turn the tide of any battle if he chose to. It makes me wonder, is Lucian really as cold-hearted as he wants people to believe and what else is Lucian capable of?  It's a question that I've been curious about for a while. Watching him in battle only made me more curious.

End of Character Analysis: Lucian Michaelis Morten and Aristocrats Part 1

I wondered what was the connection between Lucian and the aristocrats. He was the one who protected them when he didn't have to. The aristocrats exist because of Lucian. I had no idea of this strange connection but now that I've mentioned them both together, it would make sense that he would want to have a fall-back system. As Lucian has founded the aristocrats, it has taught me that Lucian was a much different man over 200 years ago.

200 years ago, Lucian cared to establish a higher royal family. Lucian founded the aristocrats to allow the royal court to have more people. If the royal family was to ever lose or be assassinated in one fatal swoop, the aristocrats would create a new society though their power, now it is strictly in name only they have no real power. They would supersede any barons and would take over. Though I doubt they would be of any use. Would they even have the experience to lead the vampires? [Further information is needed.]

New Information Gained

It seems as though their power structure was better and more in tune with the royal ranking and high table members that I've read about. Lucian established the aristocrats to maintain order in the royal family before the assassination attempt happened. This was right before I was born that forced our mother to give Orm temporary leadership of. Right before I was born, this was when I was told she had torn a man in half. She tore him in half and did not hesitate to kill all of the traitors. She did not need anyone to protect her, she was prepared to kill anyone who stood against her, and that included her own descendants. He was the last traitor to stand against the queen, him, and one vampire before, Eric. Eric was one of the queen's adopted progenies, when his master turned him, his master was a sunwalker, Eric was not but Eric traded his soul in to gain immortality.