16| NON OF IT WAS YOUR FAULT

The trio found Joey quickly, all hitting her with the story over and over

The trio found Joey quickly, all hitting her with the story over and over. Ward tried to kill John B, he killed Big John, and John B took off. Joey was in shock, taking off to the boat immediately. "What did he say? Was he hurt? I'm gonna kill Ward, dude."

"He was freaking out, we have no clue where he went." JJ said as he drove the boat toward the docks behind the Cameron house. "He looked completely out of it."

"JJ, hurry." she encouraged as they managed to get to the docks quickly, letting them float in the water.

"What now? We just go to the front door and ask 'Hey, have you seen John B?' " JJ mocked as the boat floated in the water outside of Tannyhill.

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now. It's plausible." Kie spoke as she looked over at the large Cameron house, "Look, we can play dumb?"

"Play dumb?" JJ asked in disbelief

"It's pretty late." Pope said honestly.

"Who cares? John B could be dead." Joey looked in a panic, looking around the yard for any sight of him.

"Look, I've never seen John B like that. We should honestly be going to the cops." Kie stated as she looked at Pope before turned to JJ and Joey.

"The cop- yeah, and say what, Kie? We're worried about our friend because he's going off on a rampage because Ward Cameron killed Big John?" JJ argued with her while Pope got his binoculars, Joey kneeled down by the seats as she lifted it, "Like, they're not gonna believe us!"

"Hey, I see Ward." Pope spoke up.

"Let me see." Kie took the binoculars.

"Doesn't look dead for me. Let's go home." Pope said as he headed for the wheel again.

"What?" Kie questioned in disbelief.

"Obviously, Mr Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now, okay?" Pope asked Kie, motioning toward the Cameron house.

"I- Joey!" JJ gapped in disbelief as she pulled a hand gun from the seat and stood up.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Kie looked in disbelief as Joey ignored her, climbing up on the dock. "Joey!"