1| IF YOU WANT TO STAY

"Wanna know something disgusting?" Joey asked, sitting criss crossed on the ends of the docks

"Wanna know something disgusting?" Joey asked, sitting criss crossed on the ends of the docks. Out of pure stupidity and with his fingers crossed, John B finally invited Joey to meet his friends for the first time. The pair had been talking for about two weeks now and he figured it was time to get their approval. He didn't, by the way, which is how they ended up on the docks near Popes house.

John B hummed as his answer. Truth was, he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. He'd actually just been admiring her, even in the darkness with only the bright light of the moon and boat light, she was so beautiful. Her hair was let down, the curls falling past her shoulder blades with his on hat on her head.

"Your tongue most likely has more germs then this water does." Joey gave a eyebrow raise, looking over the side of the dock into the water, "Isn't that just disgusting? I mean, makes me wanna shoot bleach into my taste buds."

That last sentence brought him back, head tilted quickly with a crazy expression, "Please don't."

"Obviously, i'd make you test it out first. Considering I wouldn't care if you died from bleach poisoning." she commented, a half grin across her lips to show she'd been joking.

"Well, the amount of times you have nearly ran me over, I don't doubt it." John B agreed with her, softly grinning when he made her laugh, "So, you'd rather swim in this water then a bunch of tongues then?"

Joey was the one to give him a crazy look now, "That's disgusting, why would you tell me that?"

John B gave a grin, "I didn't hear a no."

Before she could argue or cut in, he'd shoved her into the water harshly. Joey swam up immediately, her curls laying down on her head now as a sudden splash was flying up his way in the darkness, "John B, you arrogant asshole!"

"Less germs." he agreed, unbuttoning the button up and jumping in with her. Joey waited for him to swim upwards to push down on his shoulders, causing him go sink back down. As John B swam up for a second time, his palms ran up her thighs until he gripped them tightly, pulling her legs around his waist. Joey locked them tightly, arms wrapping around his shoulders quickly, "My eyes."