EPILOGUE

(DARSHAN)

I: ADITI WAKE UP AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I screamed at top of my voice, jumping on the bed.

ADITI: Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

She said rubbing her eyes. How cute she was looking in my shirt, which was oversized for her.

I said pulling her cheeks.

She sat and made a grumpy face.

I: Hardil called me and decided to party today.

I nodded, she too started jumping on the bed. 

ADITI: YAYYY ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY

She was looking so happy, i will give away everything I have for this happiness.

she laughed and hugged me.

We got ready and went to the temple first, then a day picnic and then to meet friends..

 We all went to a hilltop cafe, which our friends planned for us. We danced, laughed, sang, smiled and realised how fast the night changed. 

Few days back, I was single, not wanting to fall in love. Life was all messed up, I pretended to be 'okay' but I was not. I was not in good terms with Dad, as well. But then I found Aditi, no matter how many times I say, but the truth won't change and that is 'SHE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST'. We got married, became friends, misunderstandings did happen, but we sorted it out.   We expressed our love to each other, and  One direction was so true when they said 'JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES' because this is what happened in my case. 

I: Aditi come

I held her hand.

I: Sorry guys we need to go.

HARDIL: yes yes

Everyone nodded and I drove her to the place where we saw the stars and spoke our heart out to each other, before the fake wedding. 

ADITI: why are we here?

I lifted her and made her sat on the car bonet, I too did. Luckily, It was the same time, when we visited last. 

I; We came here you remember right? Jab we indirectly said  we like each other.

ADITI: YEs, and it was so good!!

ADITI: You know Darshan since childhood, I stopped believing in love. It was like a waste of time for me. I never understood why people even fall for someone and are so ready to give up on everything, just to be with them. But now I realised that I hated love because, I didn't knew that we can get both career and love together,like I did.

She smiled with tears in her eyes.

ADITI: WHat have I done to get you? 

She said hugging me.

I: THANK YOU UNIVERSE.