HOT?:))

(DARSHAN)

I: Ahhhhh!

I said looking for my phone, which was ringing for the second time. I held it and saw Hardil calling.

(ON CALL)

HARDIL: Where are you?

I:  At home

HARDIL: Why weren't you attending my call then?

I; I did now.

HARDIL: Getting late for something?

I: You better not meet me, or otherwise you'll not recognize yourself. Shut up and....

HARDIL: ..bend over. Aye!

I: K bye!

HARDIL: Listen, Me and Koyal will accompany you both to the designer today, okay? Jyugal is handling all the preparations.

I: Hmmmm

I said and ended the call, seeing Om bhai's message (trainer)

AT 9:30 TODAY.

I checked the time, it was 9 already, so I sat and rubbed my eyes. I turned to the side and saw Aditi sleeping peacefully, 'she is looking so adorable', my inner self said. I removed her hair from her face.

ADITI: I guess, someone is obsessed with me.

I immediately took my hand back and stood.

I: You were awake??

ADITI: Na, you're visualising Cutie

I: Maybe.

ADITI: How dumb and cute you are at same time?

She said sitting.

I: So,you falling for me?

She ruffled my hair and made them full messy.

ADITI: May.........................................be

She said and ran to the washroom and,I smiled sitting there, like a dumbo. I hit my head with my hand and went to change into workout clothes. After changing, I went to living room where Om bhai was present and setting up 'home gym' for me.

OM: Good morning

I: Morning bhai! So, where to begin from?

OM: Cardio? Abs?

I: Bicep?

OM: It will cause pain, since you haven't worked out quite in a while and directly doing bicep.

I: I'll handle .

OM: Okay then.

And while I was working out, Aditi came, she was wearing blue suit, and looked fine......okay, not to lie. she looked beautiful.

She ignored me, smiled at Om bhai and went to sit with dad.

ADITI: Good morning dad.

DAD: It is indeed a good morning .

She didn't even sat for a second and got up.

DAD: where?

ADITI: Umm sorry, I was thinking to make tea for you and coffee for myself. I am sorry, If i wasn't supposed to.

DAD: NO NO I just asked. Go ahead.

She stopped mid way and asked om bhai as well, for chai who,nodded. She didn't asked me yaaar, how rude.