MINE;)

After the spa session, we went back to our hotel rooms and saw two large boxes with dresses.

KOYAL: Are they for us?

ADITI; I guess so,

And then it hit me, that bahi want to propose Koyal, how dumb I am to forget this! sheeeessshhhh. But why is there another dress, for me? Maybe a theme party, ehehehheh.

We slipped into our dresses and then i got a message from bhai.

HARDIL: A car is coming to pick you both, wear that blindfold which came with the boxes.

I; Why should I wear it?

HARDIL: because otherwise, she'll get to know na, you'll have to pretend.

I: oh yes yes!

We sat in the car and wore the blindfolds. It was late evening around 7:30 p.m. The car reached and we two got down.  We still had our blindfolds on.

KOYAL: Where are we?

I: I don't know

DUSHYANT: Girls girls girls 

I: Dushyant?

DUSHYANT: Yessss

KOYAL: What arre you doing in here?

DUSHYANT: Leave that and give me your hands, I'll take you to the spot.

DHRUWAL: I am also here.

I: Dhruwal!

DHRUWAL: Haaan ma'am

DHRUWAL: CHalo jaldiiiii

We held their hands and they walked us to a place. After a min, Dhruwal left my hand and stepped back.

I: Dhruwal?

I: KOyal?

I: Dushyant?

No one replied, so I tried to remove my blindfold, but felt a touch on my hand.

I: Darsh?

He smiled, I could feeel it.

I: Where where are we? Where did Koyal, Dhruwal, Dushyant went?

DARSHAN: sheeesh, can we think about 'US' for once.

I: Why are you talking like this? What what happened?

Dhruwal gestured Darshan that it was the time and he was ready with camera.

DARSHAN: Open your blindfold, but open your eyes when I say you to.

I nodded and removed my blindfold.

DARSHAN: open your eyes

I opened my eyes and shocked

I opened my eyes and shocked. We both were in front of Eiffel tower,and he was on his kneees, this was something which I never expected.

I: Wh....at Wh....at are you doing? Why are you on your knees?

DARSHAN: Chup kar, ek minute. 

My heart was racing at its max. He cleared his throat, and took my hand in his.

DARSHAN: I don't know where to start from, but I hope tujeh sab pata hai. I didn't thought to tell you this anytime soon but this fear, the fear of loosing you haunts my soul. There are nights, when I wake up in between, due to a nightmare of loosing you and then I hug you close to me. I no longer can fight  with myself but want you to, I want you to make my brain stop thinking all this shit. I want you to be with me, the start wasn't great but the journey is and will be. I am altogether a new person, I have changed, you changed me. You made me believe in all those love songs, in those romantic movies, novels and just... I cannot speak more,

My eyes got filled with tears, like a new river will start flowing from here.

I: Darshan,it's like good but..

DARSHAN: But? But whaat? I spoke my feelings. Ain't all this possible? Are you not comfortable with me? Do you want this relationship to end?

I: Sheeesh lemme speak, no?

He nodded like a obedient child.

I: Darshan, thank you

He stood and held both of my hands.

I started crying and he hugged me close.

Koyal and Hardil came to us.

I: You? You accepted?

KOYAL: Yes.

She nodded, they were holding hands.

DARSHAN; I don't know  I need you with me.

I: but.

DARSHAN:  but?

I: You didn't said 'ILOVEYOU' to me.

He smiled with tear in his eyes.

DARSHAN: I LOVE YOUUUUUUU ADITI. I LOVE YOU MY ADITI. I LOVE YOU MY ADI. I LOVE YOU .........my world.

He said and made me wear that ring. 

DARSHAN: i fucking know this Aditi only, I dont know any other girl in this world.

I: no swearing.

He hugged me close, and I toooo. It was like the sunlight after continuous thunderstorms, he was mine abse, i can say this out loud. 

We four laughed and hugged each other. In the end we all sat to watch the Eiffel and I laid my head on Darshan's shoulder.

Everything was perfect, I was the happiest until my phone rang.

UNKNOWN: Hey, how are everyone there In Paris.? He proposed you? I want to meet you Aditi asap.

And she hung the call up. I was shit scared at that time is she okay, what happened to her.

I did't realize when I started breathing heavily and he held my hands.

HARDIL: The call?

I nodded and Dashan looked around confused. 

--------------------------------