RECEPTION;))

(DARSHAN)

Ah! She is looking so gorgeous. I can't even take my eyes off her. I am blessed yaar.

We are going to the venue right now, Me,Aditi and Dad are in this car with the driver. Aditi's hand was on the handrest, which I took and held it, playing with her rings. She just smiled and continued to look at me.

Am I falling in love?

ADITI: Darsh, we are at the venue.

I got down and opened her door.

I: Ma'am

I asked bringing my hand forward and she held it.

DAD: Let's go. Raj is already here.

We both nodded and went behind dad.

ADITI: I am nervous, Darsh.

I: For what?

ADITI: I don't know

I: I am there , chill.

She smiled and nodded, looking ahead. 

We both stood and waited for the host to call our names.

ADITI; This is the first time, I'll be getting this much attention.

I: YOU DESERVE ALL THE ATTENTION WORLD COULD GIVE

ADITI: Thank You!

I: For what?

HOST: Let's welcome the bride and groom, The Darshan Raval and The Aditi Raval.

We both entered in the hall, people were on both the sides, clapping and hooting for us. And, we went on to the stage.

I took the mic from him in one hand and I held Aditi's hand with the other one

I: Good  evening everyone, I am really grateful to you all for paying us your visit. So, finally I AM MARRIED. I am someone's husband now, and I have the gorgeous wife in this world. You all might be thinking that, we don't match right? I mean look at her, she could have got any boy in this world, but she chose me, THANKS ADITI. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. A mishap happened in our lifes but, I AM GENUINELLY HAPPIEST WITH THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE. 

She was about to cry, I bet so I hugged her.

I:Every word I said is true

I whispered this to her, and she smiled. Everyone was 'awwwwing' but I was the happiest. I don't know if it's love or not but whatever it is, it's beautiful.

We both went to meet everyone and were holding hands. I saw her mom-dad and we went to them, touched their feets.

DAD: Prettiest.

ADITI: Thanks dad.

They both nodded and we smiled.

I: We'll be back in a minute.