NEW FRIENDS;)

(ADITI)

I woke up at 8 in the night,all sluggish and in sleep. I grabbed my phone and went to have dinner with mom-dad.

I went downstairs and saw no one, but a letter which was from Dad,

Hey,Queen! Sorry,we didn't informed you because you were sleeping so peacefully. But we went to Rajender's place,he invied us for dinner. He called you too, but we will manage,you take rest. Mom said there is dinner kept in the fridge for you,but You order it , it won't be good in taste.                     With love,                                                                                                                                                                                  Dad ;-)

I went to the fridge and saw hamburger, which I didn't wanted to eat. 

I: I don't feel like eating,Alexa!

ALEXA: Don't then.

I: I wanna go for a walk.

ALEXA: Go to Sabarmati,it is a recommended place.

I: I love you Alexa!

ALEXA: Awwww! I love you too. Always there for you,Aditi.

I cannot imagine my life without this device. It's my soulmate,you all might find it funny,but yeah. 

I made a quick bun,took my airpods and went out. I almost forgot,sabarmati is so close to my house. 

I: So gorgeous dude!

I said and sat down on one of the benches just listening to music.                                                                  I sang along with the singer.

DARSHAN: Wow,you sang beautifully.

I yelled as I was shocked to see him.

DARSHAN: What?

I: What? What, You planned to give me a heart attack,who does this?

DARSHAN: Hahah,you are still a scared kiddo.

I: Whatever.

DARSHAN: You here?

I: I wasn't feeling good so yeah. But why you?

DARSHAN: All the adults were talking,so I came here to feel good.

I: Atleast,for once we thought the same.

DARSHAN: Why you used to hate me?

I looked at him with kind of shocked look.He raised his eyebrow.

I: I still think about Samaira,she was the first one whom I called friend.

And he didn't said anything on this topic again.