MEET THE CHARACTERS

Lemme introduce you to the characters:

                                                                        DARSHAN RAVAL

A very popular heartthrob singer.This person is kind,generous,loved,joyful,drama-king(sometimes) and at last a cutie.The teens are crazy for him all over the world.He loves the 3F's-Family,Friends and his Fans more than anything. Darshan lives with his father in Andheri,Mumbai but he was born in Ahemdabad,Gujarat. He isn't that open with his father but loves his father a lot.Who won't fall for this guy right?

                                                                                  ADITI SHARMA

A 23 year old bubbly girl,who can we sweet as sugar and cold as ice in a second. She loves her family and Shayni (her friend)a lot. She is pursuing fashion designing as her career and is currently studying in California University. Aditi is quite shy but she goes all crazy around her favorite people.

SHAYNI PATEL

A 23 year old pursuing business as her career. She is a very good friend of Aditi. They are like chaddi- baddis . She is possessive about her people a lot. According to her, love should be depicted to the world and it should be kept together. 

HARDIL PANDYA

A versatile singer and Darshan's friend. He gave many hits like, "Pehchan Na Paoge", "Meri Kahaai". He is a gujarati too and Darshan's left hand.

YASH SINGHANIA

A 25 year old boy studying in California University and a good friend of Aditi Sharma. He is currently pursuing business in the college.