#ThisIsBeautiful ;)

(ADITI)

I: Darshan,come!

I called out to him, who was setting his hair. Damn he was looking so freaking awesome.

DARSHAN: One second

I:You're saying this since an hour, we'll get late and then we won't get much time.

He gave me 'a min pleaseeee' look and continued. I sat making a angry face, which he looked after getting done with his hair.

DARSHAN: Come let's go

I sat making that face.

DARSHAN: Sorry .

I:  you go with your well set hair.

DARSHAN: Taunt no please

He pulled my hand and we left the room.

The smile on his face was evident to tell how excited and happy he was , the only thing I wanted.

DARSHAN: Where do we have to go?

Such a child he is.

I; I'll tell but first this blindfold.

DARSHAN: My hair will get spoiled.

I: Your tantrums won't work on me sir.

He smiled and wore the blindfold. As he could not see, so I held him and took him to the venue. Since, I didn't got much time toh I asked the hotel people to decorate a place in the lawn.

I: We've reached.

DARSHAN: Shall I remove this?

I: With honor.

(DARSHAN)

She removed my blindfold and I was shocked to see the decoration, it was just the best I ever saw.

I: You did this for me?

I said looking at her.

ADITI: No, I did this for my 'cousin's son's father'

Her being sarcastic and me smiling like a dumbo.

ADITI: I am hungry shall we go?

She offered her hand and I took it happily. We both sat while the waiter took our order and went back in.

(ADITI)

Thanks to god, that he liked this decoration. Initial plan was something different, but the hotel staff declined it so this was the only option.

He is smiling wide, though he is trying hard to control but it is quite evident.

DARSHAN: Aditi, I don't know if it is the right time or not? But, I feel like discussing it right now only, so that the foundation of our relation is strong.

I kept quite and just saw him, talking.

DARSHAN: You know, why we are here. I did told to not talk about it but please

He took a long pause after this, as if trying to find words.

DARSHAN: I never loved Shayni.

He finally spoke, but while staring at his hands. This was something, his actions did showed, a bit. I did understood , that he didn't wanted that wedding, but I thought that he did loved her, its just that he want some more time.

DARSHAN: It's true, I never loved her. I just said once that 'She is a nice girl' and then she started roaming around me which ended up, our parents thinking to get us married. She was the one, who used to say, that we love eachother but no one asked me. They didn't cared, about my opinion. I tried to make her understand, but either she was too dumb to understand or she just pretended to be one. You might be thinking that I could have said 'No ' to the wedding, then why didn't I? It's because, dad was excited for this wedding, I always broke his expectations, and I didn't wanted to do the same thing this time. So,I just ......

I don't know why and when I started crying. The guilt I had ................

I was about to say, but the waiter and the musician came.

We had our dinner, silently while listening to the musician and decided to go back in the hotel room.

(DARSHAN)

While going back to the room, I was only thinking about the confess I did.

Was I wrong? I shouldn't have spoken, all this. She did all this for me, and I ruined it up.

She went to change, after I came back and laid on the bed , going through my phone. Why do I always end up ruining?Aditi didn't spoke anything since, I told her, she is just quiet. She didn't even smiled at me.

(ADITI)

I have no serious reaction on this, It was his life and his decision. But, this did spoiled what all I planned, like watching movie, or something. But anyways, this was what god wanted.

When I came after changing, he was still awake, going through his phone, while biting his nails. Darshan Raval, biting his nails show that, he is having anxiety or is overthinking.

I went to my side and was about to lay but then I took his phone, kept it on the side table, shifted towards him a bit and laid, hugging him. I am sure he must be thinking 'how crazy this girl is?'.

He brushed his fingers through my hair.

DARSHAN: I am sorry.

I: This ain't enough. You ruined the surprise.

DARSHAN: Ummm, sorry Aditi.

I: now you have to give me a surprise as a compensation 

He smiled and nodded.

I don't know why I hugged him and came closer, out of nowhere. But I just wanted to, it feels good to be with him.

(DARSHAN)

I didn't expected this to happen, like she sleeping while hugging me. I kissed her forehead and she smiled or blushed, whatever.

This ain't a normal relation, but it is beautiful. I don't want anything else from this relationship, at this point of time. I want to witness every step, properly and not rush. I am happy, with her definetely. Maybe, this relation is working.

I looked at her face one last time and slept.

------------------------------------------------------------