the serpent | 34

BLAISE

BLAISE

The arousal ran down my inner thighs and painted my flesh glossy. His fingers that were digging into my hips immediately left my skin and grabbed the fabric of his white shirt that I was wearing up and over my head. I stood there naked before him but the lust in his eyes darkened into another shade of green that was almost black. He was angry.

I glanced down to see the violent shades of purple caressing my tanned skin. Fingers and scratches from rough knives seemed to have been painted all over my skin. And just like that the spiders started to crawl all over me as my attention returned to the flashbacks of yesterday.

"Find the damn thing that belongs to us and we will give you what belongs to you." Those words creeped their way back into my mind and a fear like no other rubbed into me. But, before I could melt away into the existence of yesterday, his hands found mine.

"Come back to me Blaise. Don't remember them, remember me." He pleaded as I glanced back at him. His anger curtained behind the lust he had for me. But I also caught something deeper. I caught him falling in love with me.

I dragged his hand away from my right hand and brought it to my wet cunt. He instantly cupped my sex in the palm of his hand and I instantly closed my eyes. He felt like every sin I ever wanted to commit, he felt like hell in disguise of heaven. He felt like mine.

"Put my fingers inside of you." And there he was. The side of him that I have grown the most attracted to. The side where he goes so thick in lust that he can't help but show the real him, the side of him that was darker than the clouds on a stormy night. He was lightning and I was ready to be struck.

"Don't you want to see how much I want you." I pulled his hand away from my cunt and opened myself up with two fingers of my own. His gaze fell down to where I had opened myself up for him and he instantly groaned. The sight was so erotic, my pink flesh glistening with my arousal.

"I want to wear you here," I said as my voice turned slutish. Of course it did, I was always a whore for him.

"You want my cum?" He asked as I slowly slipped two of my fingers inside of me and brought them out slicked from my wetness.

"Yes, I want to wear you all day long. Until you can come and clean the mess you have made with your mouth at the end of the day before getting me dirty all over again."

His hand instantly wrapped around my wrist before guiding my fingers back into me and pulling it out. He pulled out my fingers once again and brought it up to his mouth, instantly groaning from the taste of me.

"What if I want to wear the taste of your pussy on my cock the whole day so when I get hard I can jerk off to the sweet smell of you." And when I thought I couldn't get any more wet, his crude mouth proved me so wrong.

"I'm obsessed with your taste on my tongue but I'm even more obsessed with the fact your pussy cries itself wet whenever she needs to be filled with my cock."

"You like to be full, don't you? You like me feeding my cock to your pussy, don't you Blaise?"  Before any words could leave my mouth, he instantly picked me up and placed me on top of the kitchen counter.

"I have to get inside of you right now." He growled before pulling his shorts off, his cock already glistening with precum that was begging to be licked.

"Not now," He growled as if he could read what was on my mind.

My throat hitched as he pushed himself inside of me, filling me up with every inch of him. I could feel him everywhere. My toes curled as I groaned in pleasure and the sharp sting that came from him filling me with his full cock.

"I love how you cream around me." And with those words my pussy drenches around him. He slowly pulls out before thrusting himself back inside of me. His strokes cause me to gasp with moans of pleasure and the sting of his love. This was how Ocatvio's love was. It was painfully beautiful.

"You feel that. That's me claiming you Blaise. That's my pussy to fuck." I could feel my climax coming in arms reach as he continued to thrust into me roughly.

"That's me ruining you for any other man to come after me." He punctuated each sentence with a thrust of his own. His cock unforgivably stretching me around him.

"That's me hating you for ruining me for another woman because now that I know how this cunt feels, I couldn't imagine this cock getting wet for another." He was one filthy man with an even filthier tongue.

"I'm close." I moan, and before I could even whisper another word he spits on my cunt and slobbers it wet.

I don't question him as he pushes a finger along with his cock this time and that does it for me, I cum on both his cock and his fingers. He knows that I like getting filled so he did just that, filled me to the hilt.

I close my eyes as he throws his head back after pulling his cock out of me. His cum instantly painted my pussy with the taste of him. I loved the sight of it, my pussy wearing him.

He opens his eyes before dropping his finger on my pussy, mixing his cum with mine before pushing it inside of my cunt.

"There you go, I know your pussy likes to be fed full. Don't need her whining all day now do we?" I arch my hips as he continues to scoop our mixed cum into me and I groan as I feel full. I bet I'm leaking all over the counter.

"There you go, all done." I opened my eyes to find his already looking down at me.

"I own you now Blaise, and any other man near you would be able to smell me on you. He would know I own you so unless he wants to clean another man's mess he would stay the fuck away from you." And with a sinister smile I extend my arms, an indication for him to carry me upstairs to our bedroom.

I nuzzled my face into his neck as he carried me upstairs to the room. Placing me down on the sheets, he kissed my lips before cupping my breast in one of his hands and closing his own eyes.

"Brat." He whispered roughly in my ear as if mad. I snuggled my back into him as he massaged my purple marks. Before I knew it, my eyes became heavy and everything else faded from the world except him. Even the flash drive that I had mistakenly left on the kitchen counter seat.

. . .
(Unedited chapter)
Officially need to get myself a boyfriend asap because I'm horny, but anywho let me know if I missed out on making anyone wet! Love you all!

author instagram | j_iris_grace
twitter | jirisgrace
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!