the serpent | 09

It was funny that Blaise thought it was going to be easy to defeat him in the game of catch because at the end of the day he always managed to catch his prey to feast on, and today it just happened to be her

"Peanut butter." She said somewhat in a stutter as her breathing was more of a labor for her lungs to release.

"Bingo." Octavio whispered in her ear as his lips continued to graze her ever so slightly. When he finally decided it was wise to pull away from her, Blaise felt like she was light headed. Almost as if she was high on the finest wine.

Octavio was just that type of man, leaving you drunk enough to lose your mind, but not enough for you to forget him. Blaise knew she was doomed because not only was she digging her grave herself, but she was also happily laying inside the coffin that was made to hold her very soul. But, was it so bad when the sin itself was so tempting.

"What are you thinking about chérie?"
[translation: sweetheart]

"Nothing worth sharing." Blaise answered, knowing what was streaming in the cinema of her mind was anything, but PG 13.

He smirked down at her as if he had read whatever was running on her mind. She wouldn't be surprised if he did because for him it was as if she was an open book who he would gladly rip the pages of if necessary.

"Let's go Octavio." Blaise offered as she wrapped her hands around the metal of the cart, but before she could make a move to step forward, two firm hands latched onto the curve of her waist. Instantly, she was greeted with hard muscle. It was shocking how much warmth he radiated all while his exterior gave nothing, but cold fever.

"What are you doing?" She questioned, knowing his game all to well. Step one was to invite the prey into the trap. Step two was to feast on the prey until it dropped on its knee begging for his mercy.

"Hmm I have a hypothesis for what may be that something that is not worth sharing." Her mouth was growing dry by the second as she tried to keep herself composed all while his right grip was on her waist and his lips right next to her pulse, a too tempting of an offer for his mouth to refuse.

"And what is that?" She breathed out as her front was trapped by the cart and her back was pulled tightly against Octavio. Her grip on the metal bar of the shopping cart was growing tighter every second passing, causing her knuckles to grow impatiently white as they waited for the blood to circulate.

"Now tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you will because the wetness in between your thighs is only increasing by the second. So, you won't mind me bending you over this shopping cart right now all while everyone gawks at us. Maybe we can also make it on the headlines of tomorrow's tabloids." This was literally a funeral for the last of sanity she had remaining within herself because his statement sounded too good to be true.

Step one was to invite the prey to the trap and Octavio had succeeded to do so with perfect marks if not exceeding. Blaise didn't notice that she was practically leaning against him until he gave her waist a gentle squeeze.

"You don't love Octavio." Blaise confronted, remembering from one of their small conversations. She was trying hard to keep herself from giving into his made up hallucination of a perfect fantasy. It was once again all good to be true at the end of the day. Almost like those horror movies where you never realize the killer was behind the bedroom curtains the whole time while you were locking your bedroom door.

"I said I don't love Blaise, I never said I don't fuck."

His crude language was the surprise element of today if not every day. She knew he didn't hesitate to express what was on his mind, but this was new. Octavio always kept his language on a lease and today it seems as if he had finally let it run out of its prison.

"Well Octavio, I don't want to be fucked." She added all while controlling the overwhelming adrenaline coursing throughout her body. She was not going to lie, but Octavio can easily get any woman under him and sadly they would not mind being his one night stand.

"Why? Is it because women like you don't deserve to be fucked?" He questioned.

"No, it's because men like you deserve to be loved."

. . .

I know, it's been a while! I'm so sorry, but I have been on the worst writing block along with having little to no time to write, but here I am. I know this chapter was extremely short, but I wanted to update knowing that I haven't in a while. I promise I'll try better to update this story. Until then, see you next time. (By the way I only have three hours before I get up.)

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
personal instagram | jas_mine_k._
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!