the serpent | 29

BLAISE

BLAISE

Opening my eyes, the first thing that I see is him. His dark green eyes, looking down at me as if waiting for me to flee.

"Good morning." I whisper, laying my head back onto his chest.

"Morning." He answers back before gently kissing the top of my head.

I smiled, closing my eyes as he rubbed my back softly with the tips of his fingers.

"Diwa called, she wants to meet you in an hour." I instantly groan in disappointment before humming in acknowledgement.

"Wait, she only wants to meet me? You're not going with me?" I question, pulling my head off of his chest. He instantly pushes me back onto his chest before responding.

"Yes Blaise, she only wants to meet you. Plus, I have to meet up with my head chief today for a quick rundown over our contract deadlines."

"What deadlines?" I intrude a little more.

"Each job comes with a deadline Blaise, the contract we signed for you came with one as well." I once again pull away from his chest earning another groan of disapproval, but this time I continue to look at him.

"Are you not going to continue working here then?" I ask, as the cold water finally pours over me like a big realization.

"No baby, that is only if you no longer want my services." He answers, trying to diffuse the situation.

"And what if I want you without the contract?" I ask so bravely, instantly regretting even mentioning something like that. He already crossed the limits of professionalism with me a long time ago, but that did not mean in any terms that he would risk everything just for me outside of the little world we have seemed to have created.

"Forget I even said that." I say as I pull away the sheets from me instantly cursing myself internally as I find myself naked.

Before I could leave the bed to grab the spare sheet in the corner, Ocatvio grabs my hand and pulls me down onto him.

"Listen you curious little thing and listen very carefully, I'm never going to leave you. And I don't break my promises." He tucks in a curl that has fallen behind my ear as I keep my hands on his chest with half of my weight still on top of him.

"Promise?" I question again, waiting for his confirmation.

"Yes, baby I promise." I sigh in relief before nodding my head and finally looking back down at him.

"You are my worst addiction Blaise and getting rid of you might just end up with me dead because if having you is forbidden then fuck it, I will burn the world into ashes before I ever give you up." I smile at his confession with no words to confess back.

I cup his cheek in one of my hands, before leaning down and pecking his lips softly. I pull away with a smile on my face and snuggle in his neck.

"I should go get dressed before Diwa comes," I suggest as he cups my ass in his hand.

"I would have disagreed if I didn't have to leave myself." I get up from his arms and quickly move off the bed before any of us get any other ideas.

Grabbing the spare sheet, I quickly wrap myself and head for the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asks as he gets up from the bed himself.

"There is no way we are making it in time if we share a shower, I'm going upstairs." Before he could catch me, I swing open the door and head towards the stairs.

When I finally make it into my bedroom, I head straight for the shower where I quickly peel the sheet off of myself and rinse myself off.

Fixing my hair from last night into a ponytail, I dress into a hot pink short dress and apply the cherry chapstick I had laying on my dresser. Glancing at the clock, I decide to head downstairs before Diwa arrived.

When I make it downstairs, I see Ocatvio standing near the center room scrolling through what seemed like something important.

"Don't you have to leave?" I asked as he immediately glanced up at me, placing his phone in his pocket. Dressed in his usual suit and tie, he looked good enough to eat.

"Yes, I was about to." He answers as he walks up to me.

His hands instantly grasp my hips, pulling me straight to his front. I relax into him without any protest and look up at him to say his goodbye.

"Be a good girl for me, okay? Stay inside and don't go wandering around without someone to reach out to. I'll be back by the evening." I smile up at him before nodding in agreement.

He instantly rewards me with a kiss on my lips and one on my nose before pulling away from me.

"Follow directions baby, I don't want you in any trouble." He warns, making me laugh.

"Okay okay I promise, now go before you get yourself late." Somewhat assured, he gives me one last glance before leaving through the front doors.

My heart was already leaping all morning and now it feels like it might just erupt if I didn't get to keep him with me forever. He was my worst addiction yet as well.

. . .
(Unedited chapter)
I have homework and here I am writing at 1 in the morning! Let me run in coffee like I always do!

author instagram | j_iris_grace
twitter | jirisgrace
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!