about

Cameron Knight never thought she would have to step back into the arena

Cameron Knight never thought she would have to step back into the arena. She had won the 72nd annual Hunger Games, and she made a promise that she would never go back to who she was during the games. The memories haunted her, made her a shell of who she once was, a ghost. Even her best friend, Jasmine Avery, knew that she could never get back the girl she once knew.

Everything changed when President Snow announced that the 75th Hunger Games would be a quarter-quell with a twist, the tributes were picked from previous winners of the Hunger Games. Unfortunately for Cameron, that meant she would be pulled back into the insanity that was the Capitol and the Hunger Games.

No one had faith in the tributes from District Nine, it was the farming district, all they did was harvest grain and ship it off to the other districts in Panem. It was a miracle that Cameron won her Hunger Games. Everyone was sure they were going to die out there, even her mentor Wilbur Kandu.

Until, that is someone approached her with the deal of a lifetime, something that could possibly assure her safety in the arena. But Cameron was skeptical as usual. This alliance included working with the two previous victors: Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. Along with other tributes like Johanna Mason, Mitchell Carnett the other district nine tribute and one of Cameron's close friends, and none other than Finnick Odair.

Finnick Odair was grief-stricken with the loss of his longtime girlfriend, Annie, and now he had to compete in a challenge to the death with twenty-three other winners from previous Hunger Games. Safe to say, he was less than thrilled.

Cameron wasn't the biggest fan of Finnick. They had crossed paths only a few times before the Quarter-Quell, and every experience was less than pleasurable. But who knows, a lot can happen when you are stuck in close quarters with someone.

Katherine McNamara as Cameron Knight

"What's so special about the girl? She's just an archer?"

Sam Clafin as Finnick Odair

"Hate to break it to you, sweetheart

"Hate to break it to you, sweetheart. But you use a bow too."

Gavin Leatherwood as Mitchell Carnett
Stephen Amell as Wilbur Kandu
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen
Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark
Jena Malone as Johanna Mason
Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorn
Myra Molloy as Jasmine Avery
Katrina Law as 'Malini'
Erana James as Amiria Ihu
Charles Alexander as Oliver Greenwood

and the rest of the Hunger Games cast as their respective characters...

Playlist

001... cinderella by i5
002... swan song - acoustic by dua lipa
003... iris by the goo goo dolls
004... everybody loves me by one republic
005... arsonist's lullabye by hozier
006... bad blood by taylor swift and kendrick lamar
007... maneater by nelly furtado
008... dark red by steve lacy
009... castle by halsey
010... run the world!!! by dayglow
011... i did something bad by taylor swift
012... take a slice by glass animals
013... redbone by childish gambino
014... safety pin by 5 seconds of summer
015... i wanna get better by bleachers
016... off my mind by joe p
017... the red means i love you by madds buckley
018... freak by little mix
019... fight song by rachel platten
020... the archer by taylor swift
021... favorite crime by olivia rodrigo
022... look@ugo by mosie
023... pierre by ryn weaver
024... golden days by panic! at the disco
025... wildest dreams by taylor swift

Disclaimer! This book will contain things like mature language (i

Disclaimer! This book will contain things like mature language (i.e swearing), discussion of abuse, and sexual content. So if you are not comfortable reading these things, this is not the book for you. If there are other triggering topics discussed in individual chapters I will put warnings in the chapters themselves. I also do not own any of the gifs in this story, only the mood board at the beginning of the chapter. Additionally, I only own my ocs (Cameron Knight, Mitchell Carnett, Wilbur Kandu, Malini, and Jasmine Avery), and their aspects of the plot, everything else belongs to Suzanne Collins. There will be a few changes to the actual plot like Annie, unfortunately, died before the Quarter Quell takes place. It just makes more sense with how I want Finnick and Cameron's story to go.

The story will follow the events of Hunger Games Books: Catching Fire and Mockingjay.

Started: 1/03/2022
Published: 3/19/2022
Finished: tbd

DTS: -voidbarry

Grace talks ig: Hello, hello dear readers, and welcome to my hunger games fic, which has been in the works for quite a while. But it's a Finnick Fic because I love him. And I know Katherine McNamara is an overused face claim at the moment. But I still love her anyway and I think she fits the vibes of the Hunger Games really well. I am so excited to here what you all think of this story. I hope you love it as much as I do. Now I present to you...

☁︎ Wildest Dreams ☁︎