What is There Now

No one pov:

(y/n) went back home after what happened to his grandma. He cried in to sleep in his bed. A few days past, the will of his grandma went to him. He got the house, money, and everything else she owned. (y/n) sold the house and lot of his stuff, he did feel like keeping all of this stuff. He was feeling depressed, and he transfer all of that money into a card that could go anywhere to use for money when he needs it. He also had a hard drive to show his information. It took a month for always for this to happen. He went to his grandma's funeral and her friends were also there. He usually now just walks the streets and stays at apartment for only like a week or few days. One day, he was walking by a lake.

(y/n) pov:

I wonder where I would go next. I just felt sad and lonely as usual. I then realized something. I looked at my wrist. I saw the watch I had.

(y/n): I forgot I still had this

I then felt anger. Because of this, I spend less time seeing grandma when she was dying. I also thought this was too dangerous to be in this world. I wanted to blame something for my pain. I wanted to break something. I took off the watch off and held it in my hand. I decided to yell at it.

(y/n): THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

I raised it in my hand. I smashed it down on the ground. I did it with all of my strength. It went down on the ground. It shattered down on the ground. It made me feel a bit good to destroy it that nobody can use it anymore.