Monster Musume part 2

(y/n) pov:

I was starting to wake up. I was still a bit tired. I noticed Mia next to me on the bed. Then it hit me with realization. I saw that her tail was coiled around me. It felt a little tight.

(y/n): Mia why are you in my bed?

Mia: sorry I was kind of cold. I'm cold blooded and I wanted to warm up from your body.

I sat up.

(y/n): well, I should go down and start the day

Mia: nope my kitty

Her tail grabbed me and got me back down. I felt her breast near my face.

Mia: few more minutes

I had no choice and stayed for a few more minutes. I came down and meet the other girls. We had breakfast together. The girls kept watching me. After we were done, I got up then Papi hugged me.

Papi: let's play together

(y/n): sure, why not

I played a game of sorry with her. It reminded me of one time I play this game with Horn, Chess, and Krul. I gave me almost a weird feeling of what I should feel about them and some of the other women I met. Some of them were dark but yet all seem to love me and give me attention and in some different ways. I ignored it and kept playing. A few other girls joined. I kept having to tell Papi of the game. I guess she is a bird brain, but oh well. I finished and got up.

Mia: let's go shopping darling

Darling? That's new.

(y/n): okay

Centorea: we will come too

We all went to together. We went around town. I saw a lot of stores. The girls have been taking turns on having me around them. I had been on Mero's lap or tail a few times or help her move around. We had some lunch at a food court. Later the girls went to go to a...

(y/n): a girl's store! I think I will just wait outside.

Rachnera: you are not getting away that easily lover boy

She used one of her webs to catch me and tangled me up a bit. I didn't like it being in there. After we were done, Centorea asked me something strange.

Centorea: get on my back

(y/n): why? I thought centaurs didn't like it.

Centorea: just do it

I went on her and the other girls looked bit jealous. We got back to the house. Mia came to me.

Mia: when was the last time you took a bath

(y/n): a few days ago

Mia: you need to be clean

(y/n): but I hate getting into water or baths

Centorea hold me.

Centorea: sorry but you are a stinky kitty

Never heard that before either. I had no choice and Mia washed me. I didn't know why, but she did it. In the end of the day, I went to bed only to somehow get stuck in a web.

Rachnera: you will be sleeping with me tonight

She covered me with a web blanket and hold me. It felt comfy and made me purr.

Rachnera: goodnight kitten

No one pov:

The next day, they went to the park. Rachnera decided to do an experiment. She got catnip for (y/n). When they got back, she put it in (y/n)'s food. (y/n) became like he was drunk and hyper from the catnip. The girls we confused on what's going on and why he is going crazy.

Mia: what's with him?

Rachnera: maybe because I put catnip in his food

The girls got mad at her. (y/n) somehow got cuddlier with everyone and they loved it. He eventually went back to normal. He went to bed with no one this time. The girls knew what was tomorrow.

Girls in mind: why does he have to go? He is so cute and want him to stay!