Found

No one pov:

There was a human and a Neko who were together. They hook up with each other. After, the Neko was pregnant. It was a mistake to have this kid. They did keep the baby because they were in a state that killing the baby was illegal. The baby came after 9 months and came to be a cute Neko boy named (y/n). They both didn't want the baby to stay for long. The grandparents met their grandson and fell in love. They saw him a few times and noticed he had a birthmark on his neck that looks bit similar to a cat eye. The parents decided to go their separate ways and the father took (y/n). He put him in a bag to drive and throw (y/n) at an orphanage. The grandparents were sad and are now trying to find their lost grandson since their son left the country and didn't knew where the mother was. (y/n) was in that place for 5 years. He was bullied because he was different, place was dirty and bad quality, and did have much opportunity. One day, things finally started to change.

(y/n) pov:

I was walking down from lunch. I am 5 years old and still little compared to others. I was going through the hallway to my bed, but some of those bullies came to me. I knew what they would do. I tried to turn around, but one of them grabbed me. They went around me and smiled.

Bully 1: leaving so soon? You fifty cat!

Bully 2: let's have fun with you

(y/n): please leave me alone

Bully 3: who cares what you think runt 

He pushed me down on the ground. They started to kick me. I curled up in a ball to protect myself. They kept calling me names. I was in some tears. I had this keep happening me for a long time. When will it ever stop? I then heard footsteps and a yell

???: HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!

The bullies stopped and I heard them run. I heard more footsteps coming to me. I still felt scared, but I still uncurled myself. 

???: are you okay?

I looked at them. They looked like an old human couple.

The old man help got me up from the floor

(y/n): thank you. I'm fine.

old man: has this happen before?

(y/n): yes. most days they do it since I was around 3 or 4.

The 2 looked shocked.

old lady: those horrible children. You don't deserve it. Do you know how you got here? This place should be a better place from the looks of it.

(y/n): the staff told me I was found in a bag near the doorstep of this place when I was a baby. I been here ever since. And there was only a note with my name in it.

They looked bit curious.

old lady: can I look at your neck?

old man: if it's okay with you

I wonder why they ask that, but they did save me from those kids.

(y/n): okay

The lady kneeled down and looked at my neck. She then looked at the back. She seemed to freeze when she was looking at the back of my neck.

old lady: honey, look at this

The man came over to look. He saw back of my neck. They both were kneeling, and I saw tears.

(y/n): what?

old lady: is your name (y/n)?

(y/n): yes, how did you know?

The man took off his hat. The lady started to cry a bit.

old lady: we have been looking for you for a long time. We are your grandparents.

She hugged me. Then the man did. It felt good. I never got a hug before. I hugged back at them. I think I even purred.

old man: don't worry. You will be out of here and at a much better home (y/n).

(y/n) in mind: finally, a real home and family