Vampair part 1

(y/n) pov:

I got to the door of this castle. It was quiet besides the rain and thunder. I knocked on the door. I didn't hear anything. I waited for a few minutes and still nothing. I was going to walk away until the door opened by itself. It was dark inside. I walked in. I heard the doors slammed behind me. I got scared and tried to open the door. It won't even move a bit. I then felt a bit of fast wind passing behind me. I looked behind and saw nothing. I looked around and I thought I saw a shadow pass by.

(y/n): hello?

I heard laughing from a woman. I had chills around my body. Then the candles stared to lit up. They kept going until the end of the hall. I saw in the end of a woman in purple. She had red eyes, long ears, and fangs with a smile.

 She had red eyes, long ears, and fangs with a smile

I felt scared but not as much as I would be. I already met other vampires. She came up fast to me. She was still taller than me.

???: oh, hello little kitten. What brings you to my castle?

(y/n): I... just wanted somewhere to stay for the storm

Missi: I'm Missi and you are?

(y/n): (y/n)

Missi: that name suits you. I think I could let you stay here, but I want you to dry yourself. Follow me.

I was hesitant but did what her told. I knew she could kill me easily. I saw this place was fancy but not as much compared to other places I saw that had it. I was in a Livingroom, and she handed me a blanket to dry. I dried off and I noticed her was watching me. I finished and felt tired.

Missi: tired?

(y/n): yes

She smiled wider.

Missi: follow me

I did so. I went to a bedroom. I saw a big bed with pillows.

Missi: this is the only good bed I have so we will sleep together

I just got in the bed and felt sleepy. I felt a little kiss on my cheek. 

Missi: goodnight kitten

I fell asleep.

No one pov:

The next day, it was bit scary for (y/n). He wanted to leave but Missi didn't let him go. He got food but also was serving her a bit. She was being pretty possessive. She kept scaring him and did give a few cuts on him. She liked his blood. (y/n) was never really hurt by other girls that bad. She liked to hurt him a little. (y/n) went to sleep earlier than usual. He had an idea.

(y/n) in mind: when she is fast asleep near the morning, I'll escape