Steven Universe part 3

(y/n) pov:

I was waking up. I felt like I was coiled around. I saw spinel wrapped me in her arms. I tried to get out, but she opened her eyes.

Spinel: morning (y/n)

(y/n): hello, why are you wrapped around me?

Spinel: I saw you looked cold, and I wanted to warm you. I didn't have much else to do anyway.

Little creepy, but I remembered I was cold and I now feel warm.

(y/n): thanks, and can you unwrap me so I can start to eat breakfast

She let go of me. I got up to eat breakfast. I ate some waffles and Spinel ate with me. I remember around 12 or 11 today is when I must get going. Today I decided to plan ahead because I don't know what time it would be in the next world or what could be in there. I needed some money.

Greg: hey (y/n)

(y/n): hey Greg

Greg: do you need anything?

(y/n): I could actually need some stuff to travel

Greg: I don't have much on me, but Amethyst has a lot of stuff she doesn't use. I bet she could have equipment to travel around with.

I saw Amethyst come into the room. I asked her about what I need. She didn't care and said I could have some stuff. I went into her room and Spinel followed me. I did find a nice backpack and some travel equipment. Spinel actually helped me find some of them. After I went out, Greg gave me some money and I thanked him. I went to the grocery store to get food. I got canned food and other stuff. I went back to the house. I decided to take a few hour nap. Before I could, Spinel came.

Spinel: what are you doing?

(y/n): I'm taking a nap for a few hours

Spinel: could I join you?

(y/n): uh... sure?

She cheered and wrapped around me. She was petting me on the head. I purred from it. I then fell asleep.

Time skip a few hours:

I woke up. Same things happen with me getting out of Spinel's arms. I looked at my watch. There was 15 minutes till I can go. I got my stuff packed. I was getting close to the door. I saw the gems and Greg looking at me.

(y/n): I can't thank you guys enough for your kindness. I have to go so I can...

Spinel just ran and hugged me tight. She was crying a bit.

Spinel: I don't want you to go. I want you to stay.

I felt bad for her.

(y/n): I have to go. My grandma is losing time and I'm losing time with her.

Spinel: I don't want to feel abandoned and alone

(y/n): I know that feeling, but you are not alone. The gems are here, you have the diamonds. You have others to spend time with. I don't want to make my grandma feel abandoned. She lost everyone she loved except me. She is all I got, and I don't know if I could forgive myself for not going back to her.

She let go me. Then gave me a normal hug. I hugged her back.

Spinel: Your right. Thank you for helping me.

(y/n): same to you

I went through the door. I waved goodbye to Spinel and the other gems. I went into the forest to make sure no one sees me. I pressed the button on the watch. It made a portal again. I went through it. Same things happen when I went through. I fell on something solid. I looked to see cement. I got up and looked around. I saw I was in a city, but everything looks... abandoned and broken. They had lot of green growing on the building, some tipped over, vehicles left all over the place, and more.

 They had lot of green growing on the building, some tipped over, vehicles left all over the place, and more

(y/n): what the heck happened?

I don't know what could be, but something not good happened. I looked at my watch. It had C: 6, time was 8:00 am, and the timer was D:4 H:2 M:0 S:52. This is easier to track this time.

(y/n): good thing I got prepared this time, but I goanna be here for a while. I hope there is nothing dangerous out here.