Helltaker part 2

No one pov:

(y/n) got up and found Modeus on his bed. He was now used to seeing a girl in his bed except that she was naked. She was up and look so lustful. (y/n) panicked but said nothing. He got his clothes on fast and got out of the room. He found the other girls going to have breakfast. The girls smile as (y/n) took a seat. Lucifer gave (y/n) some pancakes. He started to eat them. Girls watched as he was eating them.

Justice: hey (y/n) got a question

(y/n): go ahead

Justice: do you like pancakes or waffles more?

(y/n): pancakes. My grandma loves to make them for breakfast.

Lucifer was happy he loves pancakes. She still wonders how good hers were.

Lucifer: how good are mine?

(y/n): they are taste great thanks

Lucifer: your welcome darl... I mean little kitten

(y/n) was confused but didn't care much. He finished and sat on the couch. Pandemonica sat next to him. (y/n) saw her drank some coffee and her tired expression into a sadistic one.

Pandemonica: want to work with me?

(y/n): no thanks I think I should...

Modeus: how about with me?

(y/n): why were you naked in my bed?

She didn't say anything but the girls except Azael started to get a bit mad and jealous.

Cerberus: we want to play with (y/n)

Zdrada: fuck off you old dogs. The cat is mine now.

Malina: come on. I just want to play games with him.

Lucifer: I should be with him. I made him breakfast and should get something in return.

The girls started arguing with each other. (y/n) didn't want to hear fighting.

(y/n): you could just take turns with me

The girls heard him clearly. They agreed. Pandemonica was first. Her and (y/n) went to a coffee shop. Modeus did handholding with him during a romantic comedy movie. He wasn't into it much but was not bad. Cerberus went to the park and played together. Malina played games for a while with him. Zdrada just hang out with a walk while smoking but (y/n) refused too. Zdrada didn't care much but wanted to have him around her. Azazel just talked in the dining room about stuff. She told (y/n) the story of the Helltaker. Justice took (y/n) for a nice motorcycle ride. Lucifer cuddled him while watching a horror movie. (y/n) got scared but Lucifer hold him closer to comfort him. She loved having him rely on her to comfort him. Judgement went for a jog then sat together on the couch to relax. Baphomet went to the mall with (y/n) and got him a fish snack. In the end of the day, (y/n) was sleepy and ready for bed.

(y/n): I guess I will go to bed now

Modeus: how about you...

Zdrada: sleep with me tonight

Malina: how about to do a game to decided?

Azazel: if it's okay to (y/n)?

(y/n): I'm fine with it

Zdrada: I know a game

She blind fold (y/n).

Zdrada: we will be in a circle. Whoever you touch first, you will sleep with.

They got around him.

Azazel: we are ready

(y/n) spined around and walked around a random direction. He touched something. It felt like balloons but softer and bit weird. Someone took off the blind fold. (y/n) saw he was grabbing Lucifer's breasts. He jumped back and was scared. She liked it from him and smiled at him.

Lucifer: liked them you naughty kitty?

(y/n): I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!

Lucifer: you touched me. You sleep with me in my bed tonight.

The 2 went into bed together. Lucifer spooned him and kissed him goodnight. The next day, same thing kind of happened but (y/n) was going to sleep with Baphomet. He went to bed before she did. Azael was going to bed until she heard the girls talking.

Lucifer: we will keep him for ourselves.

Pandemonica: he would want to go back to his grandma

Lucifer: she is dying anyway, and we will make (y/n) submit to us and break him if we have to

Azazel knew that (y/n) needed to leave soon.

Azazel in mind: don't worry (y/n). I want you to stay, but I want you to go home and get to grandma. If I die, then I finished my purpose my role as an angel.