Helltaker part 3

No one pov:

(y/n) got up and ate breakfast as usual as the days before. Baphomet sat next to him and held him. She was still happy from her cuddling him last night. Azazel was thinking on how to get (y/n) out of here. Then she got an idea that could work. After (y/n) ate breakfast, she came up to him.

Azazel: can I talk to you alone?

(y/n): sure

They went to his room when no one was watching. She closed the door behind her.

Azazel: I need to tell you something

(y/n): yes?

She told him what she heard from the girls. (y/n) was scared now and looked at his watch. He has around 20 minutes till he can leave this world. He knows soon the girls would be around him and be unable to get away by then.

Azazel: I got a plan to get you out of this

(y/n): what is it?

She told him of her plan.

(y/n): are you sure that could work?

Azazel: don't got better ideas and don't have much time

(y/n) knew he had no choice.

(y/n): let's do it then

They got the plan ready. Azazel came out of the room in a trench coat. (y/n) was actually holding on to her and didn't move. Azazel was going out of the door. (y/n)'s bed had pillows under the blanket to make it look like he was sleeping. Pandemonica saw Azazel.

Pandemonica: where are you going?

Azazel: I'm going for a walk. I was also curious about wearing one of Helltaker's old coats.

Pandemonica thought she was just being her curious self. Others who saw bought it also. Azazel went out of the door and started to walk into the street.

Azazel: where do you want to go?

(y/n): maybe somewhere hard to find me

Azazel: you sure?

(y/n): yes

Azazel: I think I know where

They went on their way to where Azazel was taking. bit later back at the house, the girls were wondering where (y/n) was. They thought of his room, and all went together. They saw something under the blankets. They thought he was asleep.

Pandemonica: (y/n) lets go to Starbucks this time. I bet you would like their new fish flavor drinks.

She went to the bed. She slowly took off the blankets. Only to realize it wasn't (y/n). It was just a bunch of pillows. The girls saw and freaked out.

Zdrada: WHAT THE HELL?!

Modeus: WHERE IS HE?!

Justice: what?

After Pandemonica drank a sip of coffee, she realized something and became angry.

Pandemonica: the angel is gone

The girls got her message. It should have been obvious with the coat to hide him. They all got mad.

Judgement: THAT ANGEL DARED TO STEAL OUR PET!

Malina: should have never trusted her

Lucifer: well... let's get him back. Cerberus track the angel's scent down.

Cerberus got her scent and started to follow it. The girls followed her. Azazel got to the edge of the woods before letting (y/n) out of the coat.

Azazel: this is a good place. I hope you get to your grandma.

(y/n): thank you very much for helping me

He hugged her and she smile and hugged back. She almost didn't let him go. (y/n) ran into the woods for a bit. (y/n)'s watch was ready. He got behind a large tree and pressed the button. The portal opened and he jumped right into it fast this time. The portal closed and (y/n) was no longer in this dimension. Azazel was walking back. She was confronted with the other girls who looked pretty mad.

Azazel: hello girls. Nice day... for a... walk.

Pandemonica: where is he?

Azazel: I huhaha... kind of told him to go and put him somewhere where would be hard to find.

Modeus: you let him GO!

Lucifer: you shouldn't have done that. You will be delt with... forever in any world.

The girls take care of her, and Azazel's last words were.

Azazel: I done my purpose

(y/n) pov:

I got into the old blue vortex. I eventually got to the end. I somehow ended up on grass again. I looked around and it looked like I was in a park with humans and... other non-humans?

I then realized the portal

I then realized the portal. I looked behind and it was gone. I sighed with relief. I couldn't believe I'm finally in a dimension with other non-humans like me, I think. I looked at my watch. it was C: 4, time was 9:31 am, and the timer was D:3 H:5 M:39 S:07. I have to be getting closer now to get back home. I need to get through a few more charges till I'm back and can see grandma. I decided to take a little walk in the park here. I saw more nonhumans than I ever seen before. Nonhumans are usually very rare to see in my world.

(y/n): this can be m kind of place