Monster Musume part 3

No one pov:

(y/n) got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He felt like he wanted to thank the girls in some way. No one was down yet and he decided to make pancakes. He took his time and made enough of them for everyone. The girls smelled them and smelled great. They came down and saw (y/n) putting them around the table. Everyone dig into them, and all thought they were pretty good.

(y/n): how do you like my pancakes?

Girls: DELICIOUS!

(y/n): I want to treat you all since you all have been kind to me and letting me stay here for a few days before I can get to my grandma

Mia: your welcome darling, but...

(y/n): what?

Papi: we don't want you to go

(y/n): I know I thought it was great too, but she is all I have left. I might never forgive myself if I left her alone to die.

They talked more during breakfast. They all decided to go one last day out before (y/n) had to go. They like it. Then it was time for (y/n) to go.

(y/n): well, I guess this is goodbye 

Mia hugged him in her coils. It was tight.

Mia: I'm really going to miss you

The other girls joined in. (y/n) liked it and felt a bit bad he had to go. They said their goodbye to (y/n) and he went off. He went into an old alleyway so he would not be spotted. He saw the button was ready to press. He did press it and once again a portal opened. (y/n) went inside and went on to the other side. He had new thoughts and feeling that if the girls were good here, would there be anyone that be not as much this time? He went to the other side with the feeling of being cold. He noticed some snow was falling down and with it also on the ground. He looked behind him. He thought he saw a village. It was somewhere off the distance like a mile or more. He then looked forward and saw a mansion. It was big, not sure how big compared to Ferid's mansion in the 3rd dimension he went to. He had a sudden chill down his spine of the thought something like when he was chased down or encounter something scary like those hellhounds or Chess and Horn the first time, he met them. He looked at his watch it was C: 3, time was 5:06 pm, and the timer was D:2 H:1 M:8 S:45.

(y/n): I got a bad feeling about this

He thought about going to the village. He was going to until he heard thunder. The snow began to come down faster. He felt colder and then heard wolves howling from the distance. He looked back to the house. He knew he had no choice.