Hazbin Hotel part 1

(y/n) pov:

I walked into town. I saw a lot of different scary and weird people or creatures. Some people just gave me looks, but I tried to ignore them. There was a lot of eyes of multiple buildings. I felt scared from what was around me. One person went up to me. They looked like some wolf person and had sharp teeth.

Wolf: what are you looking at cat?

(y/n): uh... nothing just passing by

Wolf: I don't take passing by for an answer

I saw a few more wolf people come. I felt very scared and wanted to run.

Wolf: do you know what we do with anyone that looks like a cat?

(y/n): no

Wolf: we KILL THEM!

I started to run from them. They chased me and I kept running. I went pass a few streets. I need a place to stay to HIDE! I saw a tall building in the distance. I have good senses since I'm part cat. I thought I saw the words Hazbin Hotel. A hotel can be a good place. I started running towards it. I was a bit faster than those dogs. I was getting closer to the hotel, and I saw the wolves slow down. They weren't chasing me anymore, but I heard the yell at me.

Wolf: YOU COME OUT OF THAT HOTEL; WE'LL KILL YOU!

I felt more scared and just kept running. I started to slow down, and I saw the sign was part of a giant weird building.

 I started to slow down, and I saw the sign was part of a giant weird building

(y/n): I guess I have somewhere to stay for now

I decided to go to the door. I got to the front of the door. I decided to open the door. I saw what looks like an old lobby room. I looked in the end and saw a bar. There is also 6 different people there and all look different.

 There is also 6 different people there and all look different

I slowly walked to them. The tall white one saw me.

???: hey Charlie

Charlie: yes Angel

Angel: who is this?

He points to me. They all looked at me. The blonde one I think called Charlie looked existed. She ran over to me and got me bit scared. I curled up into a ball.