Chapter 29

In the end, Shi Huai planned to go back with Gu Jingxian.

    Although Shi Qian was very unhappy, he didn't want to annoy Shi Huai again.

    Lu Baiyi and the others have already booked their own flights. Because of the avalanche, the flights were full, so they couldn't all go tonight, they could only go in these two days.

    Shi Huai never said a word to Yu Hanming from beginning to end, not even giving him a look.

    After discussing what time to leave, Shi Huai went back to the room to pack up.

    Gu Jingxian also followed, very close to Shihuai, and bit his ear with Shihuai: "Does your foot still hurt?"

    Shi Huai shook his head and touched the leg flesh under the ski suit: "I feel much better."

    Gu Jingxian nodded, naturally followed his hand and squeezed his leg, and said solemnly: "I still have to take a look after returning to China. I don't think the medical treatment here can be trusted."

."I'll take you to see then."

    "OK."

    Shi Huai smiled softly at him, and found that Gu Jingxian's hair was sticking to the snow, and raised his hand to gently clean it up for him, his brows and eyes were full of seriousness.

    Shi Huai has always been very dependent on Gu Jingxian, since the last life.

    This life is not too close to Gu Jingxian, just because the two of them are not too familiar with each other in this life.

    Today's avalanche has completely narrowed the distance between the two, and he can feel it.

    He had been looking forward to this day since he saw Gu Jingxian for the first time in this world, and now it can be considered that he was looking forward to it, and his closeness to Gu Jingxian was quite natural.

    When Shi Huai is dependent on her, there will always be all kinds of cute and inadvertent acts of coquettishness and anger when they get along.

    Everyone had to pack up, including Shi Qian and He Kangyang who were about to fight.
.For a time, the crowded small hall was suddenly empty, leaving only Yu Hanming, a foreigner.

    He stood alone in the small hall, a little helpless.

    For the past six months, he has been having a dream. The fragments of the dream are quite messy. He can't make up a complete dream. He doesn't know what happened in the dream, but he knows that in the dream, he finally lost it. When Shihuai arrived, all he got was a cold body and a cold funeral with a gray photo of Shihuai.

    That's why he greeted Shi Huai so nervously after meeting Shi Huai by chance in the Keji Mountains. After the avalanche, he came back as soon as possible and went to Shi Huai's camp to ask about Shi Huai's condition, for fear that it would be like a dream. Like myself, lost Shihuai.

    But Shihuai was so indifferent to him, he didn't even say a word, leaving only a ruthless back.

.In the past, when Yu Hanming didn't want to talk to Shihuai, he also walked away without saying much, and often left Shihuai alone to feel sad.

    Now that the roles of the two have changed, and the one who left without mercy is Shi Huai, Yu Hanming realized that the feeling of being deliberately ignored is so cold.

    His nose was sore from the cold.

    Why, why Shihuai, it seems that he suddenly doesn't like him anymore?