Chapter 12

"You mean, this is a dream you had, right?"

    In a small apartment, the light from the balcony was blocked by the curtains, so that it could not penetrate at all.

    He Yinan originally watched the movie, and was quite relaxed with potato chips and coke in hand. He was so happy to watch it that he took off. In the end, when he was about to change to the next movie after watching this movie, he heard Shi Huai's comments on the movie.

    Shi Huai seems to have the same experience as the protagonist in this movie.

    It was also a confused dream, and everything in the dream came true one by one, and even died as predicted in the dream.

    He Yinan took a piece of paper, wiped the potato chips on his fingertips, and thought seriously about what Huai said at that time.

    He is not like other people, who simply and rudely said "a movie is just a movie, and dreams will not dominate your life".

.He helped Shihuai with a little bit of analysis quite seriously.

    "Are you sure, it's going to be like a dream? There's already an omen?"

    Shi Huai nodded.

    He Yinan pondered: "What kind of omen, is there any deviation from the dream? How big is the deviation?"

    There is definitely a deviation, but Shi Huai can't remember how big the deviation is.

    Seeing Shihuai's vague answer, He Yinan scratched his head: "If you can trust me, why don't you tell me what happened in your dream?"

    Shi Huai still uses very vague substitutes to replace what happened after He Kangyang came to his house.

    Shi Huai didn't immediately nod his head, he struggled a little.

    Even though his relationship with He Yinan is quite good now, he still doesn't dare to say such a mysterious thing easily.

.He Yinan could also see his struggle.

    "Why don't you go home tonight and think about this problem seriously, escaping will not solve the problem, and escaping will only make the problem worse."

    Shi Huai paused while eating shrimp sticks.

    He said, "Okay."

    Now Shihuai himself doesn't know what the positioning of He Yinan is in his heart.

    Like a friend, like a big brother.

    He is a big brother different from Shi Qian.

    He Yinan said loudly, "Okay!"

    "Then let's watch the midnight bell in our next movie!"

    Shi Huai: ?

    In the end, Shi Huai left He Yinan's house with soft legs.

    The sky darkened into a long ink cloth, and the night was thick.

.In addition to going to Gu Jingxian's house as a tutor, he is now looking for He Yinan to play.

    I didn't want to stay at home at all.

    It was indeed an escape, but he couldn't restrain it.

    What He Yinan said today made him a little sober.

    While waiting for the bus, Shi Huai took out his mobile phone and planned to ask Gu Jingxian something.