Chapter 26

When Shihuai was at a loss and fell into despair, He Kangyang shouted and pointed to his right.

    "Shihuai! There is a vine there!"

    Shi Huai followed He Kangyang's hand and found a life-saving straw.

    Now that the vibration of the avalanche has been much smaller, there should not be another terrifying avalanche like the previous one in a short period of time.

    As long as they climbed up this vine now, they would be saved.

    But this vine is really too short, and he stretched out his hand, but it was still a long way off.

    At this time, Shi Huai was already sweating coldly from the pain on his ankle.

    He looked at the high pile of snow that was waiting to fall, and gritted his teeth.

.He said to He Kangyang, who was walking slowly and had an idea about the vine: "Now you and I can't reach this vine even with your height. In this way, you step on my shoulders and go up first."

    He Kangyang asked: "And then pull you up again?"

    Shi Huai shook his head: "My foot is sprained. Bringing me is just a burden. After you go up, go to rescue as soon as possible to save me."

    He Kangyang was startled.

    He thought that even if Shi Huai thought of such a method, he should let himself go up first.

    After all, this time is not a time for jokes, and there may be another avalanche anytime, anywhere.

    But while pregnant...

    "Come up." Shi Huai stood under the vine and waved to him.

    He Kangyang looked over with a complicated expression, Shi Huai squatted down, letting He Kangyang step on his legs and then on his shoulders.

.After He Kangyang stepped on it, Shi Huai tried to straighten up.

    Sure enough, one person can't reach, but two people, enough vines is more than enough.

    He Kangyang tugged at the vine, and after making sure it was firm, he lowered his head and said to Shi Huai, "I'm ready to go up."

    Shi Huai nodded, his delicate and dirty face was covered in hot sweat.

    It hurts so much, his feet.

    He Kangyang took advantage of it and went up easily.

    After going up, he took a deep look at Shi Huai, then left quickly and went back to the camp.

    ...

    "What to do! They are still on the snowy mountains!" Lu Boyi was so anxious that he was about to cry.

    Knowing that there would be an avalanche today, he just didn't tell Shi Huai to let him go skating by himself.

    Shi Huai should be with Gu Jingxian! .As Shihuai's follower, He Kangyang, if Shihuai doesn't go skiing, he won't either.

    Well now, Shihuai and He Kangyang have encountered an avalanche.

    Among the members who came to ski, only Shi Huai and He Kangyang went out, and everyone else wanted to take their time.

    So now everyone is anxiously waiting for the rescue response in the camp.

    Gu Jingxian sat silently, stood up soon, brought snow climbing tools, and was about to set off.