Chapter 43

"Do not be sad."

    Gu Jingxian slowly pulled out Shi Huai's cell phone.

    He stretched out his hand and slowly rubbed the end of Shihuai's red eyes, wiping away the overflowing tears little by little.

    The beautiful young man still maintained the posture of cutting off the call, his eyes were dull and empty.

    Hearing Gu Jingxian's deep consolation, Shi Huaiying's watery eyes looked up.

    He wanted to say something, but couldn't seem to say anything.

    The teenager buried his head in Gu Jingxian's collarbone, his handsome hand grabbed Gu Jingxian's collar, his body trembled a little.

    He always thought that he would not be hurt by anything anymore.

.It was not until he received a call from Aunt Song and found that the other party was speaking between the lines, all of them were helping Shi Qian and Shi Deming, and turning a blind eye to the grievances he had suffered, he didn't know that he was not invincible.

    Gu Jingxian stretched out his two long arms and held the person firmly and tightly in his arms, as if sheltering from the wind and rain for the injured chick.

    Shi Huai's thin shoulders slowly stopped shaking under Gu Jingxian's embrace.

    The young man raised his already glistening eyes and asked clearly, "You should be on my side, right?"

    Gu Jingxian should support him.

    He believed, but not confident.

    Contradictory and tangled emotions conflicted with him, and he eagerly waited for a response from Gu Jingxian.

.Gu Jingxian lowered his head and saw such a beautiful little guy huddled in his arms. He didn't even realize that he was giving away the wolf's mouth. He sniffed and asked if he would stand up for him.

    fool.

    That's so cute.

    Gu Jingxian lowered his head and kissed his lips with a watermark, and then opened his mouth and took a bite on the young man's delicate chin, leaving a shallow tooth mark.

    "very sorry."

    Shi Huai: "?"

    It's over, Gu Jingxian is going to rebel?

    "It's my fault that I didn't make you feel that I was unreasonably partial to you and that I was determined to be partial to the end."

    Gu Jingxian's mouth moved to the corner of Shi Huai's eyes, kissing his tears that couldn't be shed.

    "I have always, always, only had the possibility of standing by your side to accompany you."

."At this time, you may have to say something that you think is the second grade."

    "Even if the whole world is against you, I will—"

    "An enemy of the whole world for you."

    Gu Jingxian's words were sonorous, looking at Shi Huai's eyes, he was unwavering, and he preferred to the end.

    Gu Jingxian has never been a person who likes to talk big. He has all the memories of the dream of rebirth. He knows that in the dream, as he said, in order to fight against the world for Shihuai, he found the twin son He Kangyang. The truth behind.

    He was very grateful for what he had paid in the dream, which gave him the confidence to say these words so firmly at this time.

    These words may look nauseous, but they were actually done by him in the dream.