Chapter 74

Today, as usual, at 7:30 in the morning, Shi Huai woke up and squinted to the bathroom to wash.

    Before washing his face, Shi Huai was in a state of mind wandering. When someone asked him, he could answer. As for whether the answer was right or not, it was uncertain.

    For example, now, Gu Jingxian has just woken up, wearing dark blue pajamas, with his elbows on the bathroom door handle, and a long yawn.

    He asked Shi Huai, who was still brushing his teeth, "I'll take you to a place today. Let's see if you can take a day off from your live broadcast today."

    Shi Huai held the toothbrush in his mouth and nodded, "Hmm, I don't think it's very tasty either."

    Gu Jingxian: "?"

    Forget it, he should have known long ago that Shi Huai was sleepwalking before washing his face.

    The bathroom is not big, so it is not difficult to accommodate two big men, but it is a little difficult to accommodate in front of the sink.

.Gu Jingxian didn't care, leaned closer and started squeezing toothpaste beside him: "Do you remember what day is today?"

    He didn't give up and started asking Shihuai questions again.

    This time Shihuai heard clearly, but did not answer.

    He is so tired.

    Why is it harder to fall asleep and harder to wake up?

    why is that?

    He didn't have the strength to speak at all, and could only reply with his mind: I don't know.

    Gu Jingxian sighed and waited soberly.

    However, for some reason today, Shi Huai didn't say a word until he went downstairs to have breakfast together.

    "A medium portion of the signature meatball hor fun and a large portion of vermicelli, all the ingredients are added." After Gu Jingxian skillfully ordered the order, he found that Shi Huai was sitting in the seat.

    Gu Jingxian poured him a cup of morning tea: "What's wrong? Are you in a bad mood early in the morning?"

.Shi Huai shook his head, he couldn't tell, and he was inexplicably depressed.

    The two breakfasts were served quickly, and the colorful ingredients were sprinkled on them. Before I even started eating, I could smell the fragrance of chopped green onion and meat, which made people appetite.

    Gu Jingxian: "Let's go to a place later, you can apply for a day off from the administrator over there."

    Only then did Shi Huai have some energy: "Do you want to play for a day?"

    Gu Jingxian handed him a pair of hot black chopsticks, without explaining too much, just vaguely said: "Almost."

    Shiwei also doubted that he was there, nodded, and went to ask for leave before breakfast was eaten.

    Asking for leave went very smoothly. Even though I was a streamer, there were always one or two days of work every year, and the administrator was also very knowledgeable, almost in seconds.

.Shi Huai thought that Gu Jingxian was going to take him to go shopping, or to a scenic spot, an amusement park, or other places to play. When he got there, he realized that he was going to visit a magic show.

    When the eyes glow.

    He was really interested in magic recently because of Gu Jingxian's reasons, and he even pestered Gu Jingxian to tell him the principle.