Chapter 57

The beautiful Mei Dian jumped lightly and jumped into the arms of the standing young man.

The young man followed its fur, and looked at Shi Huai who was sitting with a good look.

The classroom was originally quite quiet, but after some students entered one after another, it became noisy.

Shi Huai quickly put away his surprised expression and replied calmly, "Long time no see, and please call my name, thank you."

The corners of He Kangyang's mouth twitched up, but he didn't return to him. He hugged Xiao Mi, sat down, lowered his head and teased, leaving only a side face for Shi Huai.

As the class time approached, the students in the class came to the classroom one after another, and the environment became a bit noisy.

Shi Huai saw He Kangyang sitting beside him shamelessly and was about to change his seat when he was surrounded by several classmates and asked.

"Squad leader, squad leader! Is this person also an exchange student? The elder looks like you!"

.Shi Huai is really a head and two big.

He really didn't understand what to do with the exchange student quota. One or two exchange students all came over to respond to him.

When He Kangyang saw Shihuai did not return, he raised his head and raised a big smile.

He affirmed: "Yes, I am indeed an exchange student. My name is He Kangyang. It's a pleasure to meet you."

After he laughed, everyone around felt shaken.

He Kangyang has a sweet feeling when he smiles, which is completely different from Shi Huai's clear smile.

Everyone couldn't help but think, sure enough, good-looking people always have similarities.

The location that Shi Huai chose was the center of the classroom, and now the liveliness is here, and what others have seen from the front door is how many people are chatting around there.

.The young man, who was still wearing a Bluetooth headset, frowned and pinched his ear, feeling rather unhappy.

They were surrounded by a group of people, how could he sit still?

Yu Hanming looked at those people, but walked over there and sat in the empty seat next to the crowd.

The exchange duration of exchange students is generally one year, so Yu Hanming has not returned to his A university, and is still studying at X university this semester.

Yu Hanming put down the book, and only then did he put his eyes on Shihuai.

He doesn't dare to sit too close to Shi Huai now, and has always been measured in the next row, choosing the best seat, so that he can take advantage of the gap between the running gods and peek at his pregnant eyes during class.

Now he is not like before, he has been jumping in front of Shi Huai all the time. He is too active and annoying. He has to learn to control the tightness. This is a trick given to him by his friends.

.If you want to regain a missed lover, you must brush your favorability, but it is not a mindless brush, you have to advance and retreat, and be polite.

As for whether Shi Huai is still single, he can ignore it.

But it is inevitable that he will occasionally think of it, and then he will comfort himself--

What happened to love? If you are married, you can still get a divorce. Even if it is a military marriage protected by law, isn't there still a widow?