Chapter 85

In front of the convenience store.

    After eating a bucket of instant noodles, a man with sunken cheekbones and haggard face wiped his mouth hastily, then wiped his greasy palms on his grey overalls.

    The hair is greasy, the black beard is in a circle, and the misty and somewhat vigilant eyes look around a few times, and the whole person looks down and out of the way.

    The man went to the dimly lit place, as if unaware that a black car was quietly following behind him.

    This place is not comparable to the bustling city center. After ten o'clock in the evening, every household is basically silent, with only a few lights on.

    Narrow streets and short alleys are not suitable for car use anymore.

    Two tall figures in the car came down, dressed in black, and it was difficult to distinguish their appearance in the dark night.

    The person walking in front suddenly stopped and dragged the person with the bag behind him to another alley.

.The moment they changed directions and disappeared, the man looked back from the corner of the disappeared alley, and those small eyes looked particularly bright in the dark night.

    The man finally felt relieved at this time and strode forward.

    Not far away is an old residential building, he rushed upstairs and took out the key to open the door.

    Just as he pressed down the doorknob, a force came from behind.

    The flesh fell to the ground with a bang, and there was a muffled sound.

    "—!"

    Before the man could speak, he only made a gasp and his mouth was tightly covered.

    The door was locked with a click, and the lights came on.

    After the man who was pressed to the ground slammed his eyes closed, he opened them with difficulty, only to realize that he didn't know the person who was upside down in front of him.

    "Don't yell, I didn't intend to kill you.The young man pressed his eyebrows, but the blade with cold light rested on the man's neck threateningly, "I let you go, you can try whether your voice is fast or my knife is fast."

    The man had never seen such a battle before, he nodded in horror, and after being released, he was as quiet as a chicken, let alone resisting, he was shivering while lying down.

    After Shi Huai turned on the light, he quickly searched the man's pocket, but found nothing.

    "Go to his room and see."

    Gu Jingxian, who had a knife on the man's neck, raised his chin inward.

    Hearing the words, the man's eyes widened and his mouth trembled: "You, you, police... police?"

    Gu Jingxian raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Guess."

    Soon, Shi Huai took out a small packet of unknown white powder from it: "It should be this."

.Gu Jingxian has simply tied the person with a rope and put it on the sofa.

    "So much for two million?" Gu Jingxian asked with interest.

    The man looked at the two young men who didn't seem to be twenty-five as if they were monsters, and said gruffly, "What does it have to do with you?"

    "Do you know what the consequences of taking these two million are?" Shi Huai threw the bag on the table and added with a smile, "It will kill you, old Chen."