Chapter 86

It is also unclear where Moby found the connection to send He Kangyang to the spectator seat.

    Now is the day when Shi Deming's hit-and-run case is in court. The youth's neat short hair has now turned into a short head, and he stopped in the toilet wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses and a white mask.

    He pulled off his mask and smoked a cigarette.

    He Kangyang didn't have the habit of smoking at first, but after being with Mobi for a long time, he naturally picked up some of the other's habit, but he is not proficient in smoking now, so he can barely calm down his emotions by holding the cigarette holder with his thumb and forefinger and taking a sip.

    He didn't believe that nicotine could make people calm before, but now he does.

    He Kangyang didn't plan to come at first, let alone pay attention to the follow-up of this case, because in his guess, no matter how the lawsuit is fought, Shi Deming's chances of winning are all ten.

.What can the plaintiff have? In addition, Morun, the only one who can help them, has recently had a problem with the source of important goods in country Y, and the entire capital chain has fallen into a tense stagnation.

    Even Moby asked him to come to show him how arrogant Shi Deming was when he had power.

    At that time, he was able to kill two people in one collision, and then naturally he was able to design and kill He Kangyang's parents.

    And the frustrated plaintiff who lost this lawsuit is also a warning to He Kangyang - if you don't help, then you will be wandering forever, be a homeless prodigal son, lingering on, and living with an enemy who cannot share with you. As you wish, everything goes well.

    No one is in a calm mood, let alone a cautious person like He Kangyang.

.He refused to come because he knew this, because he was afraid that he was really impulsive, and Moby used hatred to confuse his mind and do some uncontrollable things.

    However, no one thought that the plaintiff, who everyone thought would lose, actually won the final victory!

    The witnesses who were invited to appear in court were the exact opposite of Shi Deming's testimony.

    It was impossible for the driver to pick up Shi Deming that day, and he also got off the bus to induce Shi Deming to drink and drive, because the driver was buying drugs that day, and the chat records are still there.

    The shocking reversal is coming, and everyone is caught off guard, except for that person.

    He Kangyang quickly finished smoking, and the surging emotions in his heart finally calmed down.

    When he saw Shihuai's expression without sadness and joy, he already understood everything.

    The plaintiff is a cicada, Shi Deming is a mantis, and Shi Huai is a oriole.

.Before the cigarette butt was thrown, He Kangyang held it tremblingly.

    thump, thump, thump—

    At this moment, he was extremely thankful that he hadn't deleted that folder that night.

    "Ah."

    He Kangyang covered his mouth, lowered his head and gave a short laugh. He cut off his head, and now his smile is less bright than before, and a little more evil.

    The end of the rotten heart is still dancing wildly.

    It is very possible that Shi Huai also knew the truth of the year, so it makes sense that Shi Huai and Shi Qian have been inseparable since this time.