Chapter 80

The black mist filled the air, the rain was lingering, and the fine autumn rain hit the transparent slanted windows in strands, leaving obvious water marks.

Instead of disturbing the entertainment of the people in the house, the white noise of the rain kept them in high spirits.

Beneath the bright incandescent light was a brand-new pool table with scattered multi-colored billiards that had already started to play.

Outside the door, a black umbrella was put away, crystal raindrops slipped down the ribs, and a pair of shiny leather shoes came in with dampness.

The man came in without disturbing him, but quietly walked to the side and talked to the young man who was already sitting there tired of playing.

"How did you play? Little Peter." The blond man asked genially with a smile.

The blue-eyed boy called Little Peter said happily and excitedly: "It's so exciting! And how amazing, I just teach him casually, and he can already fight me hard! . Are their Chinese people's learning ability that strong? It's so cool! I'm going to fight him later! "

Moby sat down and said indulgently: "Well, I was going to take He He away, so let you guys fight for a while."

The boy shouted and gave Moby a big hug: "Thank you Uncle Moby!"

Moby just smiled.

When the group of children finally got tired of playing, the oriental boy in the middle who stood out more than the others finally walked towards Moby.

He Kangyang took a sip of the water that Mobi handed over, and curled his trembling fingers: "Going?"

Moby nodded: "Going to a place to eat."

He Kangyang didn't ask any more questions. After taking a few more sips of water, he returned the water bottle to Moby, said goodbye to his friends, and left with Moby.

This is his second week in country Y.

.Contrary to what he imagined, he came here and did not participate in Moron's plan.

Forget it, from the second day after arriving, he almost had nothing to do except eat, drink, and have fun. He was a rich young master who grew up soaked in a honeypot.

The more this is the case, the more vigilant He Kangyang is. This may be a way for Morun and the others to paralyze him.

Getting in the car, He Kangyang sat in the co-pilot, staring at the scenery outside the window.

"Is it fun?" Moron glanced at him sideways, smiling.

He Kangyang didn't look back: "Not bad, but I prefer to play the piano."

He is more interested in the art of piano than the new and exciting activities that the new generation likes.

Of course, he said that to see if Moby would take him to play with some piano players.

.Moby was surprised to hear his preference: "How about finding a piano teacher for you?"

Although it is not what He Kangyang guessed, it is still inseparable.

He Kangyang pretended to be happy and said, "Is it really possible..."

Moby nodded: "But it may not teach you for too long. You are going to return to China in a month, and you still have your tasks unfinished."

At the red light ahead, Moby stopped and waited, lighting a cigarette while waiting.

He said to He Kangyang, "I believe you should be having a good time these days, right?"