Chapter 19

Ryder whipped out his phone, starting to search.

"The first hospital is in Adventure City," He replied, looking to the pups.

"That's too far!" Rocky Hesitated, pointing around. "Y-You won't make it."

Chase looked to the Husky, hugging the Dally as she couldn't look. "Send me the location," Chase requested, putting the Cockapoo on his back.

"What?" Zuma stammered.

"Send me the location," Chase asked again, looking off the beach. 

"He can make it, I know he will." Marshall encouraged, looking to the pups.

"Well," Jessica started. "Start running!" She said, looking to the Shepherd.

He looked back to the road, his paws bursting to flames and his chest glowing bright blue. HE pushed off the ground, tracking sand behind him and fire as well. 

They whipped their heads to watch as a fire trail was made. Guiding down the road to the exit of their town. Ryder looked down to his phone, keeping the location up.

He saw as a blue dot sped down the highway, his dog.

"He's quick," Ryder muttered, bending down and sitting. The canines swarm him, looking to the phone. Observing as a blue dot ran down the highway quick.

"It's official, we would all lose in a race against him." Rocky joked, getting laughs from the others.

Ryder's pup pad started to ring a call, quickly he picked up, looking to the Shepherd. 

"Take the next Right," Ryder directed.

"You better not drop her!" Everest exclaimed, glaring at the Shepherd. 

Jessica scoffed, shaking her head. "Not a chance he would even let her get close to the ground," She joked, folding her arms. 

"The first time they got superpowers, the Highness was in the air, falling then he caught her before we could even stand up!" Jessica added, looking to the others.

"Fast reaction time I'd say." Zuma teased, looking to the wolves.

"He never had that fast of reaction time," Marshall stated, shaking his head.

"I think we all can agree, if he can manipulate fire, he can easily hold a dog half his size." Rocky Commented, looking at them all.

"How did my life get to this." Chase muttered, looking back ahead. 

"You got yourself into this one," Marshall concluded, looking at the camera.

Chase huffed, looking down to the camera briefly with a glare. He whipped his head to look ahead, seeing a way out of the highway. A way to the city.

He served to the right, passing by cars driving on the highway. Only leaving a trail of fire behind him. 

He looked up to her, still, her face rested as well as her eyes. Slowly, her chest puffing in and out as it glowed soft pink. "Hang in there for me." He requested, looking back ahead. Seeing ahead of him, another highway. 

Only he saw down the road was the city buildings starting up ahead as a bridge ran across to it. Over a river that was around the city. 

Inside of cars. Children spotted as a fire passed by them in a trail, sprising them into joy. They eyes followed the trail to the city.

Running around cars behind or in front of them. 

Chase ran across the bridge. Surpassing cars left and right. Keeping a safe distant from colliding.