Chapter 13

They both flew above the army below, going at one another intensely. They both landed, looking to the larger figures from the others. Yard apart from them. 

"Target practice," Chase muttered with a smile. She nodded her head, looking ahead to the army.

She held up her two front paws, pink aura starting to swarm them both. Her chest grew bright pink, as her eyes shinned her Magenta color

She expanded her paws, shooting her shot at the army. Taking out the direction she pointed.

"Nice!" Chase complimented, summoning his spear. His paw lit fire holding onto it, as the tip as well did the same.

He looked to a nearby bush, a smile painting on his face. He pointed it over to it, throwing it like a spiral. 

The millisecond it hit, it burst into flames. His chest glew bright blue, his eyes shinning blue brightly. He pushed off the ground, a fire pathway following after him.

He stopped next to the bush, jumping up. His paws and back legs catching fire  supporting him in the air. 

Some figures looked over to the canine, smiling back to them. He rose his paw up as the fire did the same. He pushed the air to them, as the fire aimed at them, burning the figures that got hit. 

She turned her attention to the figures coming after her. She held up her, making a force field in front of her, blocking the hits. She moved it forward, then to the side, pushing some figures away to the side.

She pointed her paw to them, sparling it around to the pink aura doing the same. She gripped her paw, making the aura crush them to death.

She smiled, turning her head to look at the Shepherd. Engulfing figures in fire. 

He summoned his spear once more, grabbing it with both paws. He pushed of the ground, spinning the spear around, hitting the figures around him. He landed on his hind legs, jabbing it to the side of him, killing the figures there.

He let, summoning another spear, continuing to take out the figures around him. He jumped up once more, fire under his feet, keeping him up in the air. He looked to the Cockapoo, keeping a force field in front of the figures, keeping them from her as she delt with two different sized figures.

He aimed his spear at one, narrowing his eyes. "Watch out!"

She turned her head behind her, rolling out the way. She lifted her head, looking to a large figure, a spear running thru it's chest. Falling onto it's back. She looked to the other, as well the same. 

She smiled, looking back to him. Her eyes guided past him, more figures coming out from different landed ships around the town.

"We need to take the ships out!" She called out, Pushing off the ground into the air. She flew over to him, looking at the ships as well.

They both watched as more and more large figures walked out from the open ships, aiming their weapons to the two in the air.

She held up her force field, around them both, reflecting the hits off the field.

"What do we do?" She asked, looking to the Shepherd next to her.

He bit his lip, looking down to the figures, then to her pink force field. He looked to her, anxiousness in her eyes.

"How big can your make this?" He asked, looking around the filed.

The force feild stopped, as she looked to a spaceship. She extended her paws out. Expanding them. A Pink force field flickered around the ship before setting. She clapped her paws, watching as it crushed inside the pink feild along with some figures.

"That could work." Chase admitted, looking to her. She nodded her head, extending her paws out to other ships.

He dropped to the ground, the fire on his legs and hind legs stopping. He looked around him to the large figures, looking down to him.

He summoned his spear, smiling to them. He spiraled it around, looking to them. He pointed it at them, having both paws on it.

"Let's dance."

Multiple figures rushed over to him, attempting to grab him. He jabbed the spear around, the tip flaming hot. He threw it thru figures around him, letting go quick.

He summoned it once more, whipping his head to the right. He lunged the spear to his right, attacking the figures coming at him. He pulled out the spear, swinging it over to his left, slicing the figures in half swarming him. 

He jumped up, fire forming on his back, legs, keeping him up in the air. He Threw the spear to the ground to where he was. In an instant, a shock wave of fire hitting around to where the spear hit. The figures around it, being killed.

KA-BOOM!

He whipped his head to a pink force field inactivating an exploded ship. Disappearing from around the last of it. Black smoke rising up into the air. 

He guided his eyes to the flying Cockapoo, closing the palm of her paw. "That's the last of it!" She called out, looking to to the Shepherd. 

They both looked to the animals, fending off the rest of the figure army, only leaving one.

Silverclaw.

"Looks like it's 2 against 1!" Chase shouted out, slowly landing onto the ground. Landing on all fours, walking up to him, a smirk on his face.