Chapter 11

More...More space ships covered the Sky. The pups all were stunned, and scared. "Oh Dog no." Rocky said, speaking for everybody. "What the actual heck is that." Everest said, narrowing her eyes. One of the large Spaceships landed into the forest near them, crushing multiple trees. 

"I am NOT tryin' to die." Zuma said, backing away. Ryder came rushing out the lookout, as well stunned. "What the heck is that." Ryder said, repeating what Marshall said. "W-We don't know!" Rubble said, looking at the space ships. 

"We are all going to die." Rocky said, they all whip their heads to Rocky. "I'm only speaking facts." Rocky said, defending himself. 

Figures came out from the forest. A whole army of them. "I think it's time to get Mighty, pups." Ryder said, looking at the pups. They all nod. Ryder whips out his pup pad and presses Mighty mode.

They all rush into the lookout and ride up the Elevator. The pups jump into place, waiting for Chase's call. They all look over to where used to stand Chase. They all lower their heads. "Might pups, Ready for Action Ryder, sir!" Marshall said, firmly placing his paw down.

"We need to get the citizens to safe grounds, and get these guys outta here." Ryder said, looking out the window. "Rocky, Zuma, I need for you both to get the citizens to safe ground. " Ryder said, their pup tags lit up. 

"The rest of you, I need for you guys to do your best to take these guys down." Ryder said, pointing to the rest of the pups. They all howl, but a bird was standing on the rail of the lookout. It then flew away.

Scene and Time Skip: With The others, 2 hours later. 

They were all Practicing, and they were almost perfect. Skye aimed at two trees from above, she shot them both, with her pink aura. She lowered down to the ground and watched Chase flying around with trails of fire following him. 

Skye stood in the ground and looked back at Jessica. "You did amazing!" Jessica said, patting her back. "Thank you!" Skye said, sitting down. 

A small but yet noticeable bird flew to Skye, it landed next to her, out of breath. "You're highness!" The bird said, in a feminine voice. "Silverclaw!" The bird said, catchingt he attention of the two. 

"What's going on?" Skye asks, bending down to the bird. "He's here! He's at a small town called...Adventure bay. With a huge army as well." The bird said, her heart dropped. 

"CHASE!" Skye called out. He landed away from her, not trying to harm her. He walked over with MAt following. "What's up?" Chase asks, sitting down. "Silverclaw. HE's here." Skye said, looking at the Shepherd. "And he's at Adventure Bay." Skye added. Chase's heart as well dropped. 

"Then we are going to have to get there." Chase said, looking back at her. The bird dismissed herself and flew away. "We might need back up." Jessica said, looking at the forest. Skye nodded her head. 

Owoooo!

She howled. A few seconds later, animals came over to the River side, all sorts. Skye looked around at the jungle kingdom. "Alright! Listen up everybody." Skye calle dout, loud enough for everybody to hear. 

"I know some of us might not get along. Some might be Prey, some might be predator." Skye said, looking around. She started to smile. "But right now. That all changes. We are all equal now, we are not considered Weak, or fragile. We are all Strong." 

"And Right now, we need everybody's unique qualities to help fight the biggest fight you will ever face. I doesn't matter how big you might be." 

"Or Small." Skye said, pointing to herself. "But we all can help in a different way. And we will win this fight. Now who's with me!" Skye said, pumping her fist into the air. All the animals cheered and howled. 

Chase smiled at the Cockapoo, a true leader. "Alright. Time to fight for what we love...And who we might love." Skye said to herself. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Chase, can you open a portal to Adventure bay?" Skye said, looking at him. He nodded and Extended his paws. He widened them, making a large enough portal to fit everyone. 

A Panther walked up next to Skye. She jumped onto their back, and felt the soft fur. "Let's do this."