Chapter 4

Time Skip And Scene Skip: After 40 minutes of explaining what the pink Crystal was, and they were in a cave. 

"So. I have pink Crystal, I'm the queen of all animal Kingdom." Skye said, nodding her head slowly. The two wolves both nods.

"And, I can fly as well?" Skye said in excitement. They nod again. She squeals in excitement. 

"How do I fly?" Skye said, looking at the two. They shrug their shoulders. "Just think about it?" The Female wolf said, Skye nods and stands up.

She closes her eyes, her paws lift up from the air, a pink aura forms around her. She keeps her eyes closed, "Am I doing it?" Skye asked, Chase was amazed by this sight. His tail wagged and his chest glowed blue. 

"You are!" Chase said, in excitement. Skye opens up her eyes and looks down at Chase and smiles. The aura stops, and so does she. 

"SKYE!" Chase calls out. He rushes over to her, but..quicker. He catches her just in time. "You are cleaning that up." The female wolf said, pointing to the path of fire her made. Chase looks at the fire trail the back at Skye, still in his arms. He quickly puts her down by analyzed to fire streak. 

"D-Did I do that?" Chase asks, pointing to himself. The wolfs nod their head, "I mean one second you were here.." The male wolf said pointing to his former spot. 

"Then you were over there the next second." He said pointing to the otherside of the cave where she fell. "See, I knew you wouldn't miss me." Skye said, nudging him gently. He chuckles as he rubs he back of his head. 

Wait.

He feels around his neck, his pup tag still there. Surprisingly undamaged. "Our pup tags!" Skye says in excitement. She starts to howl, but was quickly stopped by the female wolf. "I'd advise you to NOT do that if you don't want jungle animals coming to your aid." The female wolf said, looking at Skye. 

She moves her paw off her muzzle and nods. "Ok, you my friend has the blue crystal." The male wolf said, pointing to him. "as you know, you have super speed. You an also control Fire!" He said, excited. 

Chase shakes his head, " No, not FUN." Chase said sternly. "What if I burn something?!" Chase said, his chest starts to glow blue. His paw start to burn red, hot of fire. Chase looks at his paws and starts to shake them. 

"Their burning their burning their burning their burning." Chase says, waving them in a panic. "CALM DOWN." Skye said, looking at Chase. He sits down and looks at the Cockapoo. He gets his breathing under control and his paws stop burning. 

"That was cool!" The female wolf said, her tail wagging. "NO, not COOL! Opposite of Cool." Chase said, looking back at her. "My literal Paws were on fire." Chase said, waving his paws in the air. 

"And they didn't even burn." Chase said, looking at them."It only bursts into flames on command AND if you having a strong emotion of somesort." The female wolf said. 

 "And You can also break the fabric of space to get places!" The male Wolf said, excited. 

Chase looks at Skye, who looks back at her. "Can we switch crystals?" Chase asked, looking at Skye. "We can try-" Skye said going with the idea but was quickly stopped by The two wolfs. 

"You can't." The female wolf said, sitting down. "I wish I had cool powers." Skye said, crossing her arms. 

"You two also have super strength I think." The male wolf said, scratching his head. "How do you know so much information?" Chase asks, sitting down. 

"Because, our grandfather made those crystals." The female wolf said, proudly. 

Chase and Skye both look at each other, Skye comes down to a laughing break down. "No, really. How do you know so much?" Chase asked again. 

Skye clutches her stomach, tight. "Our village made those Crystals. Once there was two special beans who told us about.." The Male wolf stopped, the Female wolf made dramatic music. 

"SilverClaw." The Male continued. "He said he wants ro raid earth and destroy it." The female wolf said, sitting next to her brother. "He came to our village and gave us the Crystals to help protect earth. But somebody needed To lose THEM." The female wolf said in a sassy tone. 

"So what you're saying is...We have to fight off some crazy villain from who knows where and protect earth?" Chase said, quickly glancing at Skye then back at them. "You catch on very quickly." The male wolf said, nodding his head. 

"B-But we can't fight, we have family and friends to go back to!" Skye said, looking at the two wolves. "Do  you want to protect to world and save your family and friends?" The female wolf said, looking at her. 

Chase looks down at her and smile. Skye looks back at the wolves. "Do we have to train?" She asks, looking down at her chest. The nod frantically. 

"We don't want you falling out of the sky!" The female said, looking up at the ceiling. "True." Skye said, nodding her head. 

"What's you guys names?" Chase asks, looking back at the wolves. "I'm jessica. This is my little brother, Mat." Jessica said, wrapping her arm around him. 

"I'm Chase, this is Skye." He said pointing to her. "I think you guys have maybe 3 more powers I think?" Mat said, looking at his sister. "What are they?" Skye asks, looking at them. 

"You can summon a spear I think." Mat said, pointing to Chase, "And You have a force field." Jessica Finished looking at Skye. "Lemme guess, we just have to think about our powers then summon them?" Chase said, crossing his arms. 

"Pretty much." Mat said, looking back at the two. "Try on Command." Jessica said, pointing to Chase. He shrugged his shoulders and put out his paw. A large and Sharp Spear appeared. The tip is a flaming fire, sharpened to the max. 

Skye looks at the spear and backs away, a little Scared. Chase looks at the weapon. He starts to crack a smile. "Cool." He said, looking at the sharpened tip. "You have flaming paws you think "That's not cool". BUT A SPEAR. A Sharpened Spear. With a Flaming TIP. Yeah sure the most dangerous weapon! Yeah, COOL." Mat said, crossing his arms. 

Chase rolls his eyes and continues to examine it. Skye puts her paws out and makes a small little bubble, a small force field. 

"Look, I'm doing it!" Skye said, getting excited, the force field starts to grow, more and more. She puts her paw in it and awe in amazement. She gets in and starts walk around. "This is cool!" Skye said, the Force field started to roll around the cave. With her in it.

"Skye!" Chase said, watching the Cockapoo roll around. "Woah!" She said, being tossed around.  Chase gets up but was stopped by Mat. "She's fine." He said, pointing at her. 

Skye then gasps of thinking of something. "Oo! Guys, maybe I can.." Skye moved her paw around, the force field stopped and disappeared. She fell to the ground on all four paws. 

She expand her paws, making a force field around Chase. Skye giggles as she expands her paw more, the force field expands, taking Chase with it. He looked at Skye and shook his head. "After Catching you two times." He said, in a joke. 

Skye giggles as she closed her paws, the force field disappears from around him. Chase smiles at the Cockapoo having fun.