𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆. who is the alpha?

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

" aristotle's theory of happiness is this: there are two aspects, hedonia ( pleasure ) and eudaemonia ( the sense that a life is well—lived ) "

☀︎☀︎☀︎

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 was a girl who, despite popularity and being best friends with the most known girl in town, kept to herself as much as possible. she went to parties, she went to school, she had a job, she had great friends, she had everything she thought she needed. but she was lonely. she had no real friends her age since all of her friends were sophomores.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 struggled with anxiety all her life. she was diagnosed at a young age with crippling anxiety and adhd, never a great combo, but she survived. her little brother, scott mccall, was there for her whenever she needed it, and she for him. they were inseparable. until the first semester of her senior year . . .

animal attacks, murders, and bodies split in half were now a common threat in beacon hills. she found herself running through the woods late at night searching for a way out of the woods. she swore to herself she saw someone in the woods. someone bigger, stronger, faster. the animal attacks were just a bit of tragic news to her until she was attacked herself, being bitten.

𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆 had been struck by tragedy only a few short years ago, a fire when he was sixteen that destroyed almost his entire family. four and a half years later he's back in beacon hills where his sister came to investigate. when he arrives he not only finds only half of his sisters dead body, but a new threat on the rise.

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 there was obvious intrigue. he was pulled to her, but he couldn't figure out why until he remembered something his mother told him once, "i believe you'll have a mate", she said, "she won't be long now, you'll find her soon."

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 was almost immediately infatuated with the handsome brooding man who would become more than just a mentor in a time of great confusion. she was graduating next year, and wasn't sure where she wanted to be. she knew she needed to stay in beacon hills and help her mom, but other than that she had no reason to stay. for now.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔!

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 . . .

SELENA GOMEZ as 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

" all of my friends are my baby brothers friends

" all of my friends are my baby brothers friends . . . i'm pathetic! "

TYLER HOECHLIN as 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄

" i need your help. "

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝!

tyler posey . . . scott mccall

dylan o'brien . . . stiles stilinski

hollan roden . . . lydia martin

crystal reed . . . allison argent

katherine mcnamara . . . ivy argent

colton haynes . . . jackson whittemore

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!

𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒂

i do not own any of teen wolf or the teen wolf plot. i only own maya mccall and any and all oc's her story may come with.

i do not own any of the gifs/pictures i use. i find them on pinterest, tumblr, google, and safari.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! this story may contain some strong language and themes, and i ask you read with discretion.

you may recognize maya's name, that' because i unpublished my original book and am rewriting with a new face claim, new age, better writing!

i would also like to be clear that i do not condone or support age gap relationships if one party is underage.

i would also like to say that i am aware some of the teen wolf cast is problematic but i will never be able to imagine them as anyone else but if you see them as anyone else, please imagine them like that!

finally, i will not take any slander on my choice of face claim, the way i write my original character, or where i take her story.

i hope you enjoy theory of happiness!! i love you all <3