~ B O N U S ~

Hello!

In this small chapter, there's some extra information about Allura, Ezekyel, and Nadenka— just some stuff that I thought about while writing that sort of made sense to me.

💫

Allura Ljós (Barnes- Ljós)

   Zodiac Sign: Libra ♎️———> Allura was born in a planet where its people valued balance

———> Allura was born in a planet where its people valued balance. However, without that in mind, she has always tried to keep it within herself and others. She is smart, creative, organized, and tries to keep peace and calm wherever she stands.

Allura always seeks to help other people, even if it gets her hurt in the process— like in Romania, when she helped the jupiterians without knowing who they were.

She makes sacrifices and has a way with words that encourage people to follow their wildest dreams and to be at ease with themselves.

(+ James is a Pisces).

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw 🦅
———> There is no denying, that Allura is absolutely brilliant. She is clever, intelligent, and makes the best out of most situations.

She prefers theory over action and seeks knowledge unlike most around her, always desperate to find everything she can about many topics and foreign subjects.

She's wise, witty and sarcastic; in her thoughts and when she speaks out loud once she's in a place where she's comfortable.

   Her favorite .... ❤️
———> Memory: the first family dinner Nadenka, James and Allura ever had (even when it was interrupted Ezekyel, Natasha, Jordan and Lana).

———> Weapon: ever since she was a child learning everything about battle, Allura's weapon of preference was the baton; even if she couldn't master it at first.

Once she was able to use it to perfection, she never kept it far from her hands or from her sight.

———> Color: blue (like Bucky's and Nadenka's eyes).

   Her Playlist 🎶
I. Hurts like Hell — Fleurie
"I loved and I loved and I lost you
And it hurts like hell
Dreams fight with machines
Inside my head like adversaries."

II. LoverTaylor Swift
"Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
Forever and ever...
And take me out, take me home
You're my lover."