nineteen

"SO, YOU'RE TELLING US THAT Ant Guy appeared out of the blue and told you that he wants to build a time machine?"

       "I know it sounds pathetic when you put it like that, but he has a deeper theory than just that. It'll make sense... eventually." Steve told Nadenka, the redhead nodding.

       Allura, Natasha, Pietro, Nadenka and Steve were walking around the small place where the jupiterians lived, the two new members admiring the place they had never been in before.

       "It's a nice place you've got here." Natasha told Allura, the two walking just a bit ahead of the others. Allura shrugged, looking up at the open sky for a minute before looking at the redhead.

       "I'm eternally grateful to the humans here. I wouldn't have managed without their help, I know that for sure." Natalia chuckled at this, looking at Allura.

       "You have to start giving yourself some credit here. One thing is territory and and another completely different one is organization."

       "Plamya."

       "Just saying. You did a good job. You are doing a good job."

       Allura smiled at this, meeting eyes with Natasha as the two kept walking around, hearing Pietro and Nadenka laugh loudly behind them and an amused chuckle coming from Steve.

       "Those two seem interesting." She remarked, Allura huffing with a smile on her face.

       "That's one way of putting it." She stopped. "They've been through so much and they manage to do it with smiles on their faces."

       "I think that's something we should all take credit for."

       "You would think right." As Allura observed Iceland, she couldn't help but chuckle as a small memory hit her, the strawberry blonde playing with her hair as she spoke. "When I arrived on Earth, I met James on the first night. It was hectic and I had no idea where I was, so I improvised and told him I was from here. I had never seen it, but now that I do..." She trailed off, Natasha looking at her carefully.

       "It's so beautiful and people are so kind. I'd be honored to actually be from here." Allura stopped, quietly clearing her throat. "So, what's next for this plan of yours?"

       "That's actually what we want to ask you about." Steve answered, the three others catching up to them.

       "Me?"

       "Yes. You and Tony, actually." Natasha told her, Allura only grimacing at the thought of the man.

       "I don't think my presence will be a big inspiration for him to help. It might actually cause the opposite." Allura told them, crossing her arms.

       "Well. I suppose he'll have to put on his big boy pants and face it, because uncle Steve told us about this plan and compared to the ambush on Thanos, it actually seems to have a structure." Nadenka spoke, Natasha nodding at the other redhead in agreement.

       "You, Tony and Bruce are perhaps the only people we know who are capable of understanding this kind of technology. If he doesn't want to help with what comes after, it's alright. But we might need him to begin." Natasha informed, Allura nodding in understanding.

       "Then well leave right now. I'll go get my stuff and ask Lana to inform the others."

       "We'll help." Pietro and Nadenka spoke together, the boy holding her hand and taking them over to where they last had been.

       Allura sighed, closing her eyes slightly and looking at Steve and Natasha.

       "Are you a hundred percent sure of this plan?" She asked them, the two looking at each other before they looked at the former alien.

       "It's the best we've got."

       "Then I'm in."

"NO. YOU CAN'T COME WITH, Jordan." Allura spoke firmly, getting her guns and her suit from a chest in the back of her closet.

"I could be of help. My abilities are trained and I know how to fight." He insisted, Lana rolling her eyes from the doorway. "I want to help bring them back, Allura. I need to."

The strawberry blonde looked at him and almost smiled, her features softening as she thought about Ezekyel and how much his attitude resembled his. Both stubborn, like the good Jupiterians that they were, incredibly headstrong...yet a bit naïve.

"I do need your help." Allura told him firmly, the boy nodding. "But I need it here. I need you to help Lana keep this place in order-"

"Wrong person to ask." Lana snorted.

"Wrong people, you mean." Jordan retorted, Allura tilting her head slightly as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry."

"I really do require this. You want to help? This is how you help. You know the procedures, you know your way around here and you know the people. It won't be so hard, I promise."

Jordan rolled his eyes but nodded in defeat, deciding that however he could help as long as he could, was perfect.

"Yes, ma'am." He said quietly, before walking forward and giving her a hug. "Don't die. Please." He mumbled, Allura chuckling and wrapping her arms around him in return, squeezing him slightly.

She then broke the hug and looked up at him— yes, he was taller than her... which wasn't so hard to be honest—, and held his cheeks.

"I trust you, kiddo." She said, smiling as she patted his shoulder and carried her bag and her trunk. She then turned to Lana with a grin. "I hope you like your new babysitter, Lan." The twenty nine thousand year old blonde woman rolled her eyes and embraced her friend briefly, before looking at her with an unamused glance.

"You're horrible."

"You know it."

"But don't die. Or I'll bring you back and kill you again."

"I don't doubt you would."

They locked eyes for a while, before the two went to hug each other again.

"Take care, All. I mean it."

"You too, Lan." The two broke apart and Allura walked out from her room, the two following behind her, and were met with Nadenka and Pietro— who was carrying his bags and Nadenka's, much to the redhead's distaste— and Natasha and Steve.

"Ready, mamma?"

"I think so."

Lana and Allura give me Bucky and Steve vibes, sometimes.

Anyway! Who's ready for a reunion with Tony???

Stay safe!

- evanescence2016