thirty two

THEY ALL RAN AS FAST AS THEY could, war cries escaping their mouths as they rushed towards their fate. Weapons in hand, abilities coursing through their veins, and a strong mindset uniting them all.

Allura stopped and punched a monster. She grabbed a piece of metal from the ground and stabbed it right through the stomach, killing it.

She turned to her right and saw other jupiterians crushing them to death as they closed their fists, and burning ten of them with their laser eyes. She kept killing monsters with the piece of metal, only a few of them getting to scratch her.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" She turned to see four of her people, their hands stretched in front of them as they smirked. "YOU KNOW THE DRILL!" Allura smirked back and raised her hands.

They all screamed; people who belonged to the ten percent of people who could kill with their voice.

Monsters blew up left and right, along with other aliens who dared to cross them. Allura smiled widely, rushing to the others with the sharp metal and continuing to attack.

Four of them surrounded her, and the woman fought with all of her might, groaning in pain when one scratched her on the neck and then punched her to the ground.

They kept coming at her, the woman going to scream but being punched on the jaw, making her head turn to the side.

Just as they were about to destroy her completely, she heard gunshots, aimed at every single one that wanted to hurt her. She panted, her body hurt but insisting to stand.

And when she locked eyes with her savior, it all seemed to quiet down.

Her green met his blue, the blue that she always longed to meet, her favorite shade of blue. Just the right amount of clouds, with a hidden sunshine that seemed to only appear for those who he cared about. The shade of blue that got her through her most horrible nightmares. The shade of blue that accompanied in her most beautiful dreams.

She then saw him. His face, his brown hair, his lips, his jaw, his suit. His arm; the one he would never touch her with, but she longed so much to be embraced in.

Her James. Her love. Her Bucky.

The man smiled, looking at his girl. The blood coating her face and her lips, her now loose strawberry blonde hair, her bruised body, the now natural glowing greek designs on her skin that he had memorized from beginning to end.

Her green eyes. The green eyes he could stare into forever, every day of his life until they permanently closed.

His doll. His girl. The mother of their child. His Allura.

They rushed to each other, not wasting a second before they hugged. They held each other tightly, not wanting to ever let go, and not believing that they had been able to.

"You broke your promise, Bucky." She whispered with a smile, the man chucking as he kissed her forehead, letting go just slightly so he could lock their gazes.

"And I don't plan to do it again, doll." He replied. They grinned once more before their lips finally met, so many memories, experiences, grief, pain and need behind the simple action.

They were finally James and Allura once more.

"How about we join the fight?"

"Only because you insist, my queen." He joked, Allura blushing slightly as she looked down.

"Yeah. Too soon." He laughed, holding her jaw with the tip of his fingers. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you so much more." He told her, leaning his forehead against hers, the two remaining just for a second.