Strictly Business~ Prom Night and Power Flower Hotlines

R

     E

     V

     E

     N

     Girls

     E

     FIRST AND FINAL PHASE

     A/N: There was an unfortunate event that happened.  Strictly Business was plagiarized word for word TWICE and it was gaining lots of attention on fanfiction.  Thankfully, with the help of some many loyal fans, this was taken care of.  So before I start of this special,  I would like to give a shout out to those loyal ones. I’m not able to list all of them, but I will list a few. 

     Pamzels- for being the first to notice that my story was stolen and to draw my attention to it.  Thank you so much!  RubyRed22- for being so eager to back me up.  Bookish_Giveaway_Gal- for being one of the first to take action.  ClassicalRockLover04- for sending a message straight to fanfiction.net themselves.  Lovelywriter27- for being so supportive.  VaineLuchia- for joining the bashers group. LoLaRuLeS4- for spamming my message board with very kind and upbuilding messages.  And also for being a great announcer. ;) SabrinaElouardi- for being kind and supportive as well.  MiNsHi- for joining LoLaRuLeS4 in spamming my board with kind things.  MelissaSchoppet- for being as sweet and awesome as always.  Theregulargirl- for being my best buddy and listening to my yell over Skype about how mad I am.  And finally…

I’m Afraid of Toasters- Yes, the fanfiction plagiarizer herself.  Why am I thanking her?  Because if she hadn’t of done what I did, I don’t think I’d ever realize just how amazing my fans really are. 

And with that in mind, I give you the next chapter…

     ***Wattpad Special:  Weston’s POV***

     Addelyn is gone. 

     I wake up at about three thirty in the afternoon (apparently, fear and dread makes me sleep later) only to find Addelyn and all of her things completely cleaned out of my room.  It’s almost as if she wasn’t here in the first place.  All evidence of her, even her scent, has left the room. 

     I jump out of my bed, and head up to the third floor figuring that Loretta had gotten around to cleaning out the room, and she was put up there to bunk with her sister.  But the room is just as packed as it was before.  And oddly enough, the room her parents were staying in is completely empty as well, no traces being left. 

     I run downstairs, hoping that maybe they’re at the breakfast table, and someone would be able to give me some answers as to where the heck everybody is at.  But when I get downstairs, the only thing I see is Dad, sipping on his coffee.