Strictly Business~ Metrosexual and The Return of Brutus's Pee

R

E

V

Esteem

N

G

E

FIRST AND FINAL PHASE

     “We’ve hit the mother-load!”  Weston grins brightly, spotting all of his ‘materials’.  All this time and I never knew.  I never would’ve guessed either.  But here’s the evidence, right in front of me, only proving more that I had no idea of the guy who I thought was my best friend. 

     Weston pulls out the small hotel-sized bottle filled with the yellow disgusting liquid.  He shakes it in front of my face.  “Now, my dear, shall you do the honors or shall I?”

     I grin back at him, taking the bottle, trying not to cringe when I realize how warm it is. “I shall.”

     And right as I start to head over to Jackson’s stuff, dread fills my bones.  Because faintly, very faintly, I hear the sound of a key entering a door, and only moments later, I hear the front door open, and someone walks into the house.  I look at Weston and Weston looks at me.

     “Just put the stuff in.  Just put it in!”  He urges, but it’s too late.  Because the person who just walked in the house is now walking up the stairs. 

     We are so totally screwed.

     Six hours earlier…

     “What the heck are we doing here?”  Chris and Weston ask simultaneously as we enter the building.  I honestly was thinking the same thing, but considering the fact that Jocelyn and Kristina wouldn’t give any answers on the whole ride here, I figured that I’d save my breath. 

     But really, nothing was adding up.  Kristina and Jocelyn were so excited about this new facet of R.E.V.E.N.G.E, and something that I believed had to do with Jackson, and yet here we stand in the middle of Tempura’s Salon and Spa, surrounded by middle aged women that were giggling amongst themselves, and wiggling their wrinkly toes.  I don’t know what a nail salon and spa has to do with my ex-best friend.

     “Five cucumber facials, please.”  Kristina orders.

     And I really don’t know what a cucumber facial has to do with him either.

     “You’ve got to be absolutely kidding if you think we’re going to get a facial.”  Chris says.

     “That’s right.  We’re men.  We do aftershave and razors and football.  Not cucumbers.”  Weston says, sternly.